**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Holiday Calendar!

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
I’m very happy with the new calendar! Thanks Kabam!

Comments

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

Wow. Have you been around? This is horrible compared to years past. Less GGC than 2017, same as 2018. Same 5* shards as 2018. 500 more 4* shards. 2* and 3* Crystal????? Same t4c fragment crystals. Same t2a. This anniversary has been a pretty big let down. I get people see these as “free” but don’t fool yourself, those that spend a lot on the game are why we get them. After a record setting Cyber sale, you would think they would be grateful to the community. Yesterday’s sig stone offer was laughable, todays is sickening that they kept it up. And now a calendar that is not nearly as good as it should have been. Poor form. Really poor form

Agree completely. These deals the last two days are among the most outdated I’ve seen in a long, long time ($100 for a 5* and some sig stones? Seriously?). They were strong after Black Friday but they’ve lost a LOT of momentum in building goodwill
  • MookieMookie Posts: 25

It's pretty rubbish. Hopefully there will be a 5* awakening on Christmas to balance it out, because the anniversary/holiday calendars have been mediocre.

That would be nice but for all the hype, it wouldn’t balance it out.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    For not being a Progression Based Calendar, it's not too bad. But seeing as the other recent Calendars/Gifts have been Progression Based you'd think this one would be the same. Also yeah like some others said here it's actually a downgrade compared to the recent years, don't remember the Exact Payouts from the previous years but off the top of my head for the main pieces I can definitely remember those being at least slightly bigger.
  • OzyrionOzyrion Posts: 16
    Its eh,ok. But any idea when the gifting will be available?
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    There is already a thread open on this topic.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    We had more greater gifting crystals in 2017, how come we get a 3* instead of one.
  • GimmeCullGimmeCull Posts: 52
    edited December 2019
    Agreed. Black friday was amazing. What's followed has been a massive let down.

Today's offer was the icing on an already stomped on cake.

And to top it off, the crystal pulls have been awful since black friday.

I've had loads of premium crystals from various events and other things and they have been dropping nothing but duped 2 star trash. And despite accruing millions of gold from these awful pools gold Crystal's, no goldpool either. Just loads of 5k gold and a lot of regret.

Only thing that can save this awful holiday streak is a 5 star Thanos and/or a 6 star Kang.

Dont see this happening though. Probably more disappointment on the way no doubt.

Might lock my wallet away until i see an improvement.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    solopolo said:

That's what happens when everyone keeps complaining about progression based gifts :D

People also seem to forget the fact that this is a game. Not an investment fund.

You get returns based on the amount of time and money you put into an investment fund. This game is meant to provide a diversion; nothing more.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited December 2019
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I thought it'll be based on tier, as with everything released this year.

Why the hell are UNCOLLECTED and CAVALIER getting 3* and Premium Trash crystals.