**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost-phasing

ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
When using the Hood synergy, I know I can phase recoil if suicides are on. But what about passive damage? Can I bypass Magik's limbo or Void's degen? Just curious if suicides are worth being turned on or not. I have her duped 5-65, but just pulled her as a 6star as well.

Comments

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Wit the Hood synergy you ignore all damage as long as you’re phased, including the examples you cited. Ghost is absolutely amazing with suicides, I turned it on and never looked back, but the decision to do so does depends on your roster as a whole.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    ŁŤÇ said:

When using the Hood synergy, I know I can phase recoil if suicides are on. But what about passive damage? Can I bypass Magik's limbo or Void's degen? Just curious if suicides are worth being turned on or not. I have her duped 5-65, but just pulled her as a 6star as well.

Yes while you are phased you won't take damage from any source. Once the phase stops or you start to attack you'll start to take damage again
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    @Octoberstack @Worknprogress thanks for the responses.

I have a pretty good roster, with great options that are suicide friendly. Rank 2 Sentinel and 5-65 Quake are two of my favorite attackers, and both would benefit from them as well.

I have a bit more content I'd love to explore, such as LOL and all 3 chapters of Act 6, and I know Ghost could help tremendously. Thanks again guys!
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Can she also phase Power Sting? Not sure how the timing on that works.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    @solopolo I don't think it'd work for power sting because, at least on your SP1 and 2, the sting hits as you start the attack, and her phasing stops when you start the attack. But a max sig Namor absolutely demolishes power sting if you throw the SP 1 or 2 in the middle of a combo. I love sending that damage right back away the opponent.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

@solopolo I don't think it'd work for power sting because, at least on your SP1 and 2, the sting hits as you start the attack, and her phasing stops when you start the attack. But a max sig Namor absolutely demolishes power sting if you throw the SP 1 or 2 in the middle of a combo. I love sending that damage right back away the opponent.

There are a lot of fun interactions his sig has with many different nodes and abilities - I don't use him for absolutely everything but I enjoy experimenting with him a fair bit