**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 champion is Disgusting

JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Cant even keep the prowess...dexterity isn't guaranteed... This is Grade A Garbage...200$ down the drain. I know it's already been said but I just wana tell kabam myself this is Greed at its finest. Smh

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Use the right champs, watch videos on strategy, yes obviously it is hard but it is not impossible. Many have done it without revives or units.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Just practice daily. He gets easier when you learn the patterns.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @JDunk2291 Oh good, that's much better. Just practice a lot and it'll get easier
  • Options
    Derek2kDerek2k Posts: 108
    JDunk2291 said:

Cant even keep the prowess...dexterity isn't guaranteed... This is Grade A Garbage...200$ down the drain. I know it's already been said but I just wana tell kabam myself this is Greed at its finest. Smh

Posting this here without even looking bro I can tell you elitist will be foaming at the mouth to say...you aren't good enough or watch videos or you aren't using the right champs or I did it and it was easy.

Ok now to me. Buddy I understand your pain. She hulk was the only real answer and even with her before nerf it was extremely difficult. You aren't just fighting him you are fighting random bugs and input errors. I tried to finish 100% after the nerf and she hulk at rank 4 at least takes 25% damage per block. Likely more and he's unblockable half the time with unstoppable. It's clearly a broken fight. The same as 6.2.2 Mr sinister. What will happen soon enough is they will release a champ (I'd bet squirrel girl just for laughs) that can take him down easily. Ccp or seatin my buddy btw no offense, will make videos showing this and they will sell the champion even more. This is the way it is. I know it sucks but just accept this if you have already tried everything and just wait or never do it. You have 2 choices. Pay or don't complete. Good luck.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    *foaming at the mouth*

*bubble bubble bubble*

😊
  • Options
    At least allow the prowess charges to stick because it's hard as it to even get a prowess charge...these developers just find ways to to make end gamers spend money and it makes me sick
  • Options
    xNig said:

*foaming at the mouth*

*bubble bubble bubble*

😊

Yea I'm HOT right now. Lmao
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

At least allow the prowess charges to stick because it's hard as it to even get a prowess charge...these developers just find ways to to make end gamers spend money and it makes me sick

It’s a fight that focuses on Skill, especially the last phase. Getting the evade charges isn’t that hard. Each special 1 allows you to get 2 prowess charges if done right.

Practice practice practice.

It’s true that a lot of people have issues with this fight, especially the last phase, that’s because people have problems admitting that they don’t have the skill to consistently trigger dex on the sp1.

End game or not, it doesn’t matter if you throw 10000000000 units at him but don’t have the required skill to get him down.