**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I finally beat the collector!!!!!!

MerdsuperMerdsuper Posts: 107
edited December 2019 in General Discussion

Yes! Yes! I’ve finally did it for the past few days I’ve been seeing people post on the forums how excited they were coz they defeated the collector
N dat inspired me to do the same I pushed through n honestly it wasn’t really as hard as people say . It only took me 3 lvl 2 revive n 5 single revive 18 lvl 2 potion n 6 lvl 4 team Potion

The team i used

4* 4/40 Medusa
4* 4*40 stark spidey
4* 4/40 starlord
4* 4/40. Domino
4* 4/40. Doctor voodoo

Although I thought stark would be my MVP all the credit goes to Medusa and domino

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Great job! Takes some skill to do it with 4/40's. Wish I did it that early and I honestly feel I could've, but I was too lazy for a long time. Good on you for getting it done so soon!
  • Options
    Congrats! Keep it up
  • Options
    Good work. In general I don't recommend people potion their way past content, but the Collector is one of those exceptions if you can keep things manageable and you seem to have done so. The next step is to start practicing with 5.3 and 5.4 to get past those noded paths and try for first completion. This isn't harder than the Collector, but you likely won't want to use as much resources on 5.3 and 5.4 as you did on that single fight. With practice, if you can do 5.1 and 5.2 with 4/40s you might be able to do one completion of 5.3 and 5.4. But don't get disappointed if you can't, part of the game is developing your roster along with your skills to take on the higher maps.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Good work. In general I don't recommend people potion their way past content, but the Collector is one of those exceptions if you can keep things manageable and you seem to have done so. The next step is to start practicing with 5.3 and 5.4 to get past those noded paths and try for first completion. This isn't harder than the Collector, but you likely won't want to use as much resources on 5.3 and 5.4 as you did on that single fight. With practice, if you can do 5.1 and 5.2 with 4/40s you might be able to do one completion of 5.3 and 5.4. But don't get disappointed if you can't, part of the game is developing your roster along with your skills to take on the higher maps.

Well said
  • Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Hey which lane did u choose and exactly how was Medusa your MVP?
    Doing it 4/40 is crazy. Congrats dude.
  • Options

Hey which lane did u choose and exactly how was Medusa your MVP?
    Doing it 4/40 is crazy. Congrats dude.

Medusa cleared most of the collectors health I used special 1 right afta finishing combo to place armour shattered in the collector
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Even i am looking forward to it
    Ill go with my medusa domibo hype vtd and gr, all 4*