**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Make T4 Class Catalyst top milestone instead of Ascendant Crystal

Why does T4 basic arena have a T4 basic for top milestone and T4 class arena does not have a T4 class catalyst.
Am I the only one that thinks that hitting the top milestone for a chance at fragments is unfair?

Comments

• Options
    cccar1420cccar1420 Posts: 57
    I really think they need to change that too the t4cc arena top milestone should be a t4cc crystal
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    I agree, at a minimum, add a greater glory crystal with the ascendant crystal if they are that stingy about it.
  • Options
    BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    Yes I never do that arena because the last milestone reward is not good in my opinion. There is no guarantee you will even get any t4c shards. You might pull ISO from that crystal. I would be happy if they at least added a bunch of t4c shard crystals or a GGC like No_More_Heroes suggested. Anything that guarantees you at least get some class shards.
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    If nothing else, make it a greater glory crystal. Because getting ISO for doing that arena is stupid.

(And I see many others already said the GGC)
  • Options
    Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    I agree, the ascendant crystal is just horrible. I have ran this arena probably 5 times just to pull ISO every time. While a fully formed t4cc would be great, it is also doubtful Kabam would do that. I think a simple adjustment to a greater ascendant crystal would be better though, or as others suggested a greater glory crystal.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I agree the ascendant crystal is horrible but the arenas are meant for players to compete for top rewards not everyone getting handed the same rare reward. T4cc shouldn't be the top milestone but maybe 5-10 t4cc shard crysals would be a better reward
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I suggested Frags at Milestones a while back.
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    edited May 2017
    They're not about to try to change this arena right now because it's too much for them to handle at the moment. That's probably what they'll say anyways.

I think I read on one of those arena results websites that people who get the top prize are scoring some ridiculous amount like 10 million! 10 million in 2 days! I would want to kill myself playing that much arena in two days.