**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missed opportunity with new arena

You know what grinds my gears! The New 2014 arena is garbage. If Kabam wanted to give back to players, the crystal should have been a milestone reward, not top ranked prize. We are talking about 2014 champs most people already have. Thoughts?

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    edited December 2019
    Well here's the thing. We've already established that these champs are 2014 champs that, and I quote,

2014 champs most people already have.

So I personally think that the rewards should stay where they are, because not only would it not be as competitive if the rewards were milestone then people would basically be getting free champs, but it also takes away from the spirit of arena grind. It's 2014 champs, they're gonna be something general collectors or progressors want.

• RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    or at least include Scarlet Witch and Wolverine
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    I agree. I don't see anyone busting their fingers to get 4*/5* Juggernaut, especially when a large group of players have already gotten and duped these same champions over and over already. Sure, there are some champs that I still don't have as a 5* (like Hulk) that I would love to add to my collection simply because he has always been my favorite character, but I'm not going to bust my fingers to grind for a chance to get him. I'll just take my chances with the regular 5* crystal. Now, if the top winners got a chance to choose from that group, I think that would have been more worthwhile, while adding the RNG crystal as the top milestone.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Totally agreed. Even if they did like 15 million cutoff milestone for 5* arena I’d go for it.