**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Great GGC luck

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
Finally some decent luck from GGC’s :D and I got VTD which is a champion I’ve wanted for forever, thanks Kabam

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Congrats OP. Always feels good to snag a couple of good pulls.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Yeah man 4 years into the game almost and I never got lucky with a GGC but this changes things
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Tiger360 said:

Yeah man 4 years into the game almost and I never got lucky with a GGC but this changes things
    Yessir, that adrenaline never goes away. also, congrats on being Uncollected at Lv. 45
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Tiger360 said:

Yessir, that adrenaline never goes away. also, congrats on being Uncollected at Lv. 45
    Haha yeah man I pulled a ghost literally at the start of this year as my third ever 5 star which changed everything and motivated me to play this more. I'm pushing to complete act 5 after I get a couple of Rank 4 5*'s and then explore it hopefully
  • chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    i am still looking for my luck where is it gone cause i opened 7 of these and got only one 5* awakening and gem which gave mutant again for the 2nd freaking time and no shards of what so ever just sig stones and t5b ughh... i am hating my life so much right only hope is next 7 from hall of hero s and calendar
  • VinayaJVinayaJ Posts: 21

i am still looking for my luck where is it gone cause i opened 7 of these and got only one 5* awakening and gem which gave mutant again for the 2nd freaking time and no shards of what so ever just sig stones and t5b ughh... i am hating my life so much right only hope is next 7 from hall of hero s and calendar

Yeah me too. I’ve opened 10 of these across multiple accounts and got sig stones for most of them. Once I got 2k 4 stars which isn’t very useful and my best pull is only 1k 5 star shards. On the other hand one of my alliance mates opened one crystal and got 10k 6 star shards and got a 6 star killmonger from them. My luck is just terrible
  • Nick luck! Got this from a newer account I started yesterday
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    That's laughable. So a new account can get a 6* and a 5* and steamroll content that others took more than a year to complete. And in 6 months he can be in the forums complaining about his pulls and the non-god-tier champs in his roster, that prevent him from completing Act 5 or getting Cavalier. This is getting beyond ridiculous...
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Nick luck! Got this from a newer account I started yesterday

Holy ****! Are you serious? Who did you end up pulling @Pick_loops29
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    It was fantastic on day 1when it started - got 2 5* and a 6* from those first set of crystals..since then...very very average.

*tin foil hat time*
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★

No gems for me yet - so I think thats pretty lucky. No use for it now, but you never know who will get released in the future.
  • @Liss_Bliss_ I pulled a **** juggs as a 5*, and a 6* champion. This was just a dummy account to farm units to send gifts but it can probably get me through act 4 and maybe even a little bit of act 5! Champion isn’t too bad at all and I am very happy with it. Used the pep method for every crystal lol
  • @Liss_Bliss_ I pulled a **** juggs as a 5*, and a 6* champion. This was just a dummy account to farm units to send gifts but it can probably get me through act 4 and maybe even a little bit of act 5! Champion isn’t too bad at all and I am very happy with it. Used the pep method for every crystal lol

Prep method?
  • @GinjabredMonsta look up lagacy’s video on it. It’s just a method to open crystals that “supposedly” makes your luck better. Obviously it doesn’t since rng isn’t affected by anything you do, but I still do it