**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

XP Points

Wouldn't it be better if we could see our xp points? You know, sometimes we get so close to level up, use the energy refill and and when we consume a little energy while playing, we pass the level and you know what happens when you level up, energy refills itself. So, we end up wasting our energy refills.

To avoid this, I think it would be better if we could see how many points left to level up. My friend's been asking for it for a long time. He is a new player and levels up faster, he complains about this situation every now and then. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    I'm now level 60 so this doesn't affect to me, but I completely agree. I remember it was quite annoying. Not a big issue but annoying, and something really easy to resolve.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Torah13 said:

Wouldn't it be better if we could see our xp points? You know, sometimes we get so close to level up, use the energy refill and and when we consume a little energy while playing, we pass the level and you know what happens when you level up, energy refills itself. So, we end up wasting our energy refills.

To avoid this, I think it would be better if we could see how many points left to level up. My friend's been asking for it for a long time. He is a new player and levels up faster, he complains about this situation every now and then. Thanks in advance.

It's been asked since day 1 ... kabam ignores this one ... *sigh*

There should be *somewhere* to see the numbers .. even in profile .. lots of space there, easy to show ...
    no idea why they're so against it ..
    :(
  • % showing on Health Bar during fights had been wanted for a long time too, and eventually it was finally added.

The XP Bar is basically the exact same type of thing, and would be very easy to at least add the % amount onto it.

Might be too much to try and add a full “xxxxx/yyyyy” XP actual amounts onto the small bar, but xx.x% (with one decimal place) could be good.