**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Kabam expand drop rate info to include actual drop rate for champs in featured crystals?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
The initial release of % drop rate information for each item in all the various crystals of the game was truly helpful. However, even though we are already aware of the % chance of each item, how certain are we that the champs in the crystals, particularly the featured crystals, all have an equal chance of being pulled?

This post is in reaction to my rather unfortunate experience of pulling 5* Vulture four times in a row from the latest 5* featured crystal. I can totally understand and accept pulling garbage champs from featured, but four 5* Vultures in a row makes me raise an eyebrow. For the spirit of transparency, I believe game developers should have a special consideration to show the drop rates specific to individual items in a featured crystal or daily offer. I am not the best in Math so I will not even bother to know the odds of pulling 5* Vulture 4 times in a row, pull another 5* garbage champ, then 5* Vulture again.

It would increase trust and set less expectation if we know that the drop rates for individual champs inside a featured crystal are not equal for all the champs. For example, would it be wrong to assume that the drop rate for Vulture is much higher than Guillotine 2099?

Playing this game for more than 3 years I've learned to accept the reality of RNG, the basis and justification to keep the status quo in order to ensure balance in the game BUT when things like these happen it becomes clear that the RNG could be rigged in favor of the champs that you will never ever use outside arena.

For those who have seen themselves in the same boat and have seen unusually higher drop rate of trash champs vs the featured you were looking for, doesn't it make sense for the developer to finally include actual drop rate per champion?