**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next Rank 4?

Currently have only my Corvus Glaive at rank 4, have materials to rank 4 another 5 star and need to get rid of some ISO. Let me know your thoughts, and if you'd like to explain why I'd appreciate it. My current team usually consists of Corvus, Rogue, 4* R5s Void and Hood, and rotating out the last slot between Cull, Ronin, or 4* Proxima depending on what I need. Photo attached for reference (Winter Soldier and OG Captain Marvel not in picture but I'm not ranking them anyway). Thanks for the feedback.

Next Rank 4? 15 votes

Cull Obsidian
0%
Rogue
6%
lowlevelplayer 1 vote
Ronin
6%
donaldmouse 1 vote
Iron Man (Infinty War)
0%
Emma Frost
46%
Nifzshadow_lurker22FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxEtjamaNimorrivet 7 votes
Morningstar
13%
LeoCruzAngusMac279 2 votes
Other (please specify)
26%
raf135DonDudu2809Mr_incredibl3Nalak8 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Other (please specify)
    Venom, great bleed damage and amazing utility against Spider Verse characters because he cancels their evade.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost
    Emma and Venom
  • Options
    Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92

Venom, great bleed damage and amazing utility against Spider Verse characters because he cancels their evade.

Considered this, but with Corvus I have the Proxima synergy so it's not something I'm after.

Thanks for all the feedback though
  • Options
    Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    Other (please specify)
    Venom
  • Options
    Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    Other (please specify)

Considered this, but with Corvus I have the Proxima synergy so it's not something I'm after.

Thanks for all the feedback though
    Sorry didn't see that my bad
  • Options
    NimorNimor Posts: 110
    Emma Frost
    I d say go for Emma. You need to have a decently ranked immunity champ and Emma is great to fill that hole.