**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

YOUR FIRST EVER 4* CHAMPION

My first ever 4* was WOLVERINE which I pulled from a 4* crystal back when there was no shard system in the game. I was very lucky to dupe him in the very next PHC...
I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW UR FIRST EVER 4* CHAMPIONS THAT YOU GOT. IT WILL MAKE US NOSTALGIC....

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Storm, BP came after, Modern Cpt. America.

All of these from PHC back in the day. Where you could get about 20 a week by doing the arenas. Once I had saved about 323 crystals, not all were PHC. The ones that were I think I had over 30 and on my last 5 I got 4* Wolverine and Iron Patriot side by side. The last 2 of the last 5 I opened. This was during 3-day and 7-day Crystal Crash.
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 322
    Rocket racoon from a PHC.... Also first one I duped.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    HULK. From a prem, back when there were no shards. Then got Thor from 100% act 3. Then shards came and now i'm at 65.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Got a ultron AOU from phc wayy back. Also was my first champ to get duped
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    No wait I made a mistake, Cpt. America was first. Was also my first 3*. That's how I remember. Cpt. America, Storm, then Black Panther.
  • Pera5Pera5 Posts: 52
    Storm from phc
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    The very first champion I ever opened after the 1 star Spiderman you get at the beginning was a Gamora.

I immediately got 3 four stars (which were the same ones I had for ages before getting another one) from the featured crystals for Yellow Jacket. Being new I didn't know what the odds were and just got four of them to see what I could get.

I landed up with a 4 star Iron Patriot, Vision Age of Ultron, & Rocket Racoon. I used just them all the way through act 3 exploration and up until act 4 where I finally got some other four stars including a classic DD.

First 3 star was Rhino, followed by Ms. Marvel. First 5 star was also Rhino.
  • KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    My first 4* was drax. who also was the first one i duped
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I honestly can't remember. I've narrowed it down to MMN, Colossus, or Electro.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    War machine from Phc
  • My first 3* was Colossus followed by Black Panther... Isn't this such a peacefull post
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Back when there were no shards, September 2015, I finally 100%ed act 3 and could get my first 4* from 4* crystal. I was never lucky with PHC. It was a hulk. At the same time I had enough units saved from the arena to buy a 4* crystal. Hulk again. Then 2 months later I opened my first 4* from PHC. Guess who? Exactly, hulk. Not that I complain, I love hulk, especially now, but the odds???
  • ChirotonsorChirotonsor Posts: 12
    My first ever 4* was Electro and I pulled him out of the first PHC 10 minutes into the game. He carried my through so much!
  • Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan). I remember thinking she was so good back then lol. I now have 50 four stars and she still isn't duped.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I think mine was HB but I honestly can't remember
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    First 4* and from a Phc was Thor. I had to wait till Level 41. Then he was nerfed. He is still sitting at rank 3, hardly used.

Back then, Thor had awesome armor break which stacks. I never get to experience it.

Any guess if 6* star will bring back Thor's heydays?

• capt_doobscapt_doobs Posts: 23
    Mine was Gamora from a phc back in like February of 2015, first 3 star was in the very first arena I think the game ever introduced, and that was electro..
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    MMN. He was still the only 4* I had when he was at R4
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Iron fist

I quit for a long time before coming back… I left when PHC was the only crystal and all I had was a Duped Wolverine 3* then I came back and started dominating Duped left and right until new 3*s were rarer than duping

I remember getting excited for duplicating my 3* Venom LOL!

Shortly after IF came a slew of champions and in the coming week I'd get a PHC Juggernaut (who I also got from a PHC AGAIN in March), followed by a PHC OML and an Act3 Venompool who honestly I still love using even in AQ where he's never let me down on Map5
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    First 4* was collosus, second was venom, 3rd was spidergwen.

I was actually thrilled about collosus as I didn't have a 3* mutant at the time, I was also thrilled about spidergwen because I loved how fluid she was
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    1.rogue
    2.hyperion
    3.gowenpool
    4.GHost rider
    i know , its wierd !
  • Gamora
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    4* rhino, red cyc and ronan but I promise I only used mod once and will happy please to have unbanning because I love game much.
  • Mine was deadpool xforce, followed by she hulk, iron man, Netflix dd and then SIM.
  • My first 4*... so sad, but it was IRON PATRIOT from PHC.. my first dupe 4* was star lord, found in a 4* shards crystal and duped from PHC
  • Til0rTil0r Posts: 14
    Hulk out of the Act3 crystal. First R4 was Colossus. First R5 was Hulk.
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    Starlord from the shards of SA rewards when I was in level 30.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Mine was a rocket around 8 months in after the game started. At the time you could only get them from arena/premiums. I don't think Act 3 rewards had been updated by that point, even now rocket still isn't duped lol.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Mine was abomination from 4* crystal
    Then yj from phc and punisher from ac right after yj