**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

YOUR FIRST EVER 4* CHAMPION

My first ever 4* was WOLVERINE which I pulled from a 4* crystal back when there was no shard system in the game. I was very lucky to dupe him in the very next PHC...
I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW UR FIRST EVER 4* CHAMPIONS THAT YOU GOT. IT WILL MAKE US NOSTALGIC....

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Storm, BP came after, Modern Cpt. America.

All of these from PHC back in the day. Where you could get about 20 a week by doing the arenas. Once I had saved about 323 crystals, not all were PHC. The ones that were I think I had over 30 and on my last 5 I got 4* Wolverine and Iron Patriot side by side. The last 2 of the last 5 I opened. This was during 3-day and 7-day Crystal Crash.
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 336
    Rocket racoon from a PHC.... Also first one I duped.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    HULK. From a prem, back when there were no shards. Then got Thor from 100% act 3. Then shards came and now i'm at 65.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Got a ultron AOU from phc wayy back. Also was my first champ to get duped
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    No wait I made a mistake, Cpt. America was first. Was also my first 3*. That's how I remember. Cpt. America, Storm, then Black Panther.
  • Pera5Pera5 Posts: 52
    Storm from phc
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    The very first champion I ever opened after the 1 star Spiderman you get at the beginning was a Gamora.

I immediately got 3 four stars (which were the same ones I had for ages before getting another one) from the featured crystals for Yellow Jacket. Being new I didn't know what the odds were and just got four of them to see what I could get.

I landed up with a 4 star Iron Patriot, Vision Age of Ultron, & Rocket Racoon. I used just them all the way through act 3 exploration and up until act 4 where I finally got some other four stars including a classic DD.

First 3 star was Rhino, followed by Ms. Marvel. First 5 star was also Rhino.
  • KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    My first 4* was drax. who also was the first one i duped
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    I honestly can't remember. I've narrowed it down to MMN, Colossus, or Electro.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    War machine from Phc
  • My first 3* was Colossus followed by Black Panther... Isn't this such a peacefull post
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Back when there were no shards, September 2015, I finally 100%ed act 3 and could get my first 4* from 4* crystal. I was never lucky with PHC. It was a hulk. At the same time I had enough units saved from the arena to buy a 4* crystal. Hulk again. Then 2 months later I opened my first 4* from PHC. Guess who? Exactly, hulk. Not that I complain, I love hulk, especially now, but the odds???
  • ChirotonsorChirotonsor Posts: 12
    My first ever 4* was Electro and I pulled him out of the first PHC 10 minutes into the game. He carried my through so much!
  • Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan). I remember thinking she was so good back then lol. I now have 50 four stars and she still isn't duped.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I think mine was HB but I honestly can't remember
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    First 4* and from a Phc was Thor. I had to wait till Level 41. Then he was nerfed. He is still sitting at rank 3, hardly used.

Back then, Thor had awesome armor break which stacks. I never get to experience it.

Any guess if 6* star will bring back Thor's heydays?

• capt_doobscapt_doobs Posts: 23
    Mine was Gamora from a phc back in like February of 2015, first 3 star was in the very first arena I think the game ever introduced, and that was electro..
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    MMN. He was still the only 4* I had when he was at R4
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Iron fist

I quit for a long time before coming back… I left when PHC was the only crystal and all I had was a Duped Wolverine 3* then I came back and started dominating Duped left and right until new 3*s were rarer than duping

I remember getting excited for duplicating my 3* Venom LOL!

Shortly after IF came a slew of champions and in the coming week I'd get a PHC Juggernaut (who I also got from a PHC AGAIN in March), followed by a PHC OML and an Act3 Venompool who honestly I still love using even in AQ where he's never let me down on Map5
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    First 4* was collosus, second was venom, 3rd was spidergwen.

I was actually thrilled about collosus as I didn't have a 3* mutant at the time, I was also thrilled about spidergwen because I loved how fluid she was
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    1.rogue
    2.hyperion
    3.gowenpool
    4.GHost rider
    i know , its wierd !
  • Gamora
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    4* rhino, red cyc and ronan but I promise I only used mod once and will happy please to have unbanning because I love game much.
  • Mine was deadpool xforce, followed by she hulk, iron man, Netflix dd and then SIM.
  • My first 4*... so sad, but it was IRON PATRIOT from PHC.. my first dupe 4* was star lord, found in a 4* shards crystal and duped from PHC
  • Til0rTil0r Posts: 14
    Hulk out of the Act3 crystal. First R4 was Colossus. First R5 was Hulk.
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    Starlord from the shards of SA rewards when I was in level 30.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Mine was a rocket around 8 months in after the game started. At the time you could only get them from arena/premiums. I don't think Act 3 rewards had been updated by that point, even now rocket still isn't duped lol.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Mine was abomination from 4* crystal
    Then yj from phc and punisher from ac right after yj