**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5.2

LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
POWER SHIELD wow gotta say now i know how it feels to face pbt team lol. Basically specials do damage my question is, does the 400% damage only applies to each special lvl or does it add up with each special????

for example

SP1 400%
SP2 800%
SP3 1200%

Bc if it adds up maybe best course of action would be just spam Sp3 and bait the AI specials

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Each special is 400% even sp3
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Your best bet is to use Bleed champions or Voodoo

Voodoo poisons are amped by the node and bleed ignores power shield
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Each special is 400% even sp3

Need it was too good to have the increase lol
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Your best bet is to use Bleed champions or Voodoo

Voodoo poisons are amped by the node and bleed ignores power shield

That is for the entire chapter right or certain missions?
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Use Hyperion/mordo if you have them .build up furies and unleash Hyperion's L2 or charge heavy and use Mordo's sp1.i used Hyperion.you could end the fights with 3 sp2's,with Hyperion's power gain it won't take a lot of time
    Afrid wrote: »
    Use Hyperion/mordo if you have them .build up furies and unleash Hyperion's L2 or change heavy and use Mordo's sp1

I always bring my hyperion lol
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Wolvie was nice for that because he could still bleed on attacks
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Just use a high special damage champ and you t easy. SW and Thor blow right through. Rogue is good because her lifesteal is amped up too I beleive
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Timone147 wrote: »
    Just use a high special damage champ and you t easy. SW and Thor blow right through. Rogue is good because her lifesteal is amped up too I beleive

yea sw special 2 on crit does like 50k damage.. its pretty fun
    Are missions 3-6 contain short path? Im on hood and gonna take short and chose portal b in front of iceman lol
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Are missions 3-6 contain short path? Im on hood and gonna take short and chose portal b in front of iceman lol

I dont think they have. Man, I just missing completion from 4 to 6... this is a money pit

I dont think they have. Man, I just missing completion from 4 to 6... this is a money pit

Decided to do heavy hitter lane on hood and my rogue died against karnak...then lost quake to jugg after lost both cwbp and hyperion to rhino who by the way had 2 unblockable back to back during cwbp fight like seriously 2 unblockable and yet i cant get one unblockable with my rhino!!!!.

I got lucky and beaten psylocke but this is where i draw the line i refuse to waste any revives or potions...they can keep their uncollected....your right pure money grab
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Do solo events and watch for revives on maps, get a full stock, do a line of 5.2.6. Rinse and repeat. If you need more revives than that for a line (and some would say if you need them until Collector), then you are not ready and need to do some practice, non-item runs to get a feel for the Bane timer, the champs on the lines, and may need to rank up some champs. Keep Role Reversal in mind, especially vs the Spider series.
    Once you have a feel for things, and get a good run (2-3) champs in without losing anyone, pop a boost or two and go nuts.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

Decided to do heavy hitter lane on hood and my rogue died against karnak...then lost quake to jugg after lost both cwbp and hyperion to rhino who by the way had 2 unblockable back to back during cwbp fight like seriously 2 unblockable and yet i cant get one unblockable with my rhino!!!!.

I got lucky and beaten psylocke but this is where i draw the line i refuse to waste any revives or potions...they can keep their uncollected....your right pure money grab

Lol it's role reversal in all of 5.2 so rouge against Karnak will actually be a class disadvantage, same for quake against juggs
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Lol it's role reversal in all of 5.2 so rouge against Karnak will actually be a class disadvantage, same for quake against juggs

I skipped that took another path and i got lucky with my hyperion against hood bc he had unblockable sp2 and never allowed him to use his sp3 lol.

Im at fixit which champs are forbidden there lol
    edited August 2017
    Timone147 wrote: »

Sadly my SW is unduped and no Thor lol
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Do solo events and watch for revives on maps, get a full stock, do a line of 5.2.6. Rinse and repeat. If you need more revives than that for a line (and some would say if you need them until Collector), then you are not ready and need to do some practice, non-item runs to get a feel for the Bane timer, the champs on the lines, and may need to rank up some champs. Keep Role Reversal in mind, especially vs the Spider series.
    Once you have a feel for things, and get a good run (2-3) champs in without losing anyone, pop a boost or two and go nuts.

Cwbp would hit like a noodle against spidey???
    Amonthir wrote: »

Once i reach the collector i will do what i did with ROL kept practicing till i killed WS and then when im ready i will do one path to get to him and pray i dont waste alot lol