**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Helppppppp

WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
edited December 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I don’t know whether or not I should r5 domino. I just recently pulled sunspot (would bring him up but don’t have the t3 CC) I have an unawakened AA at rank 1, a red hulk at r1, and masacre i only have as a 4*. I’m on Act 6.1.2 and I have 100% every part of act 5 excluding the collector quest. Would love to attempt LOL but not sure if it’s possible with just domino, also a t2 alpha would expire in my stash if I didn’t rank her, or someone else, up.

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Rank up Havok
  • Options
    Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    domino
  • Options
    SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    Rank up Domino, and then save for Sunspot.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Mine is at r5 and i run her with a r5 Rhulk and massacre and love playing her! Domino! Havok only if you need a war defender. M.o.d.o.k. is a good addition with Domino and massacre as well. I like having the three different classes!
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

Mine is at r5 and i run her with a r5 Rhulk and massacre and love playing her! Domino! Havok only if you need a war defender. M.o.d.o.k. is a good addition with Domino and massacre as well. I like having the three different classes!

If you think Havoks use is only war defence you are delusional. He is a top tier attack on par with Domino. Modok is defence material. A broad roster is useful but sometimes not always necessary