**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Allies not trading/gifting...

Idk what to do to advance during this event. My alliance mates arent really into it, and I dont have an alt nor will I make one... So it looks like I am boned?? Much sadness :/

Comments

• DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Sounds like your alliance sucks unfortunately
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 738 ★★★
    Suggest trading things that people will need, I did a few GGCs but now I'm trading for revives instead of buying them for myself
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    I assume you must be happy with your alliance, otherwise you would have left by now. If a one-time event that requires units/spending is that important than join a different alliance.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    If your current alliance doesn't want to participate in the event I suggest contacting former teammates from past alliances. I still am friends with a bunch of former alliance mates and have traded with them since i still trust them more than complete strangers.
  • haloless0haloless0 Posts: 59
    I do enjoy my alliance... They dont suck, just arent into this particular event. And I get that... Sadly, this is only my 2nd alliance, and I didnt friend anyone from the first one... Ah well, not like the reward GGCs would have given me much :wink:
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Actually those ggc’s are some of the best rewards if you get good pulls. Already pulled a 5* AG and 3k 6* shards from them along with plenty of other useful resources
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    Drenlin said:

Actually those ggc’s are some of the best rewards if you get good pulls. Already pulled a 5* AG and 3k 6* shards from them along with plenty of other useful resources

My best is a 5 star kang trophy that okay good rng but I’m ratchet got AG then him
  • haloless0haloless0 Posts: 59
    Drenlin said:

You cant tell because this is a text based conversation, but my last comment was pure sarcasm. I know the crystals are good, thats why Im sad about this... But oh well!!