**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion Disappeared

Hey guys, I got a 4* wolverine 5-6 days ago and it is not there on my account right now,
I think it may have something to do with the previous reward removal update, Can a moderator/admin check and tell me?
My ingame name is same as my Username "Sharopdshu"

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Send a ticket to support team.
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    They wont be of much help im sorry to say.
    I had a 2* Quake go missing from my list and when I asked about it, all I got was accused for 'Account Sharing' which was complete BS, i never give my emails to anyone and i keep the password so confusing that not even i can get into it sometimes.
    Point is mate, hope youbget somewhere but dont go holding your breath.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    If you used shards from the extra rewards some people got to open the crystal that got him you can't get him back
  • SharopdhsuSharopdhsu Posts: 9
    edited August 2017
    I am not aware what extra rewards you are talking about? i dont know about the bug, i just collected shards from SA/AW/OTHER EVENTS/EVENT QUEST it was a 4* crystal
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Sharopdhsu wrote: »
    I am not aware what extra rewards you are talking about? i dont know about the bug, i just collected shards from SA/AW/OTHER EVENTS/EVENT QUEST it was a 4* crystal

Contact Support
    i did contact, i also just noticed my 4* rank 4 gwenpool as removed without refunding any catalysts or anything, idk about the bug, i would really appreciate if a staff member would approach. thanks.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Change your password.
    Issue resolved.
  • Sharopdhsu wrote: »
    Hey guys, I got a 4* wolverine 5-6 days ago and it is not there on my account right now,
    I think it may have something to do with the previous reward removal update, Can a moderator/admin check and tell me?
    My ingame name is same as my Username "Sharopdshu"

I had the same problem with a catalyst
  • Hey I just claim my daily reward, it a carnage crystal
    My report is why the daily reward didn't give me anything