**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Merry Christmas to u all! Realised last night my roster was not gonna be able to counter crossbones. Am able to get to him with a full squad and give him a big big combo but I don’t have that many strong biohazard champs!
Anyone got the top champs for this content ? Listening to all possibilities as I may have a hidden gem I’ve not realised, again merry Christmas to u all 😊

Comments

• BradMercerBradMercer Posts: 206
    I tried with sentinel and couldn’t make it dent! But to be honest he’s only at rank 3. I’ll look to take him up over the next couple days to week and hopefully get it done. Don’t have MS or iceboy 🥺
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Itd be helpful to have a picture of your roster, could be someone you’re missing, but if there is absolutely no one you could boost up and use r3 sent or r4 him, try to time the heal block with the regen

I ranked up collosus last night and haven’t been back into it with him as a r4, think I’ll just chill and get sentinel up as well then give it a go again. The guy crossbones just shrugs everything off and I don’t have a way of getting around that 🤬
    Cheers I’ll take a look!