Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.
Alliance War Season Rewards will start to roll out to Summoners very soon. These will take a while to get to everybody, so do not worry if an Alliance Mate receives their rewards, but you haven't yet. We thank you for your patience.

Another awakening dilemma

Still have most of the Variants, 6.2, 6.3 and LoL exploration left. Should I save for Ægon or just use on one of them

Comments

• DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Save, or ghost if you're good at her - I havent bothered awakening mine yet, got lucky duping aegon before i needed to use a gem and would of had 0 regrets using it on him.

• IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 261 ★★

Save, or ghost if you're good at her - I havent bothered awakening mine yet, got lucky duping aegon before i needed to use a gem and would of had 0 regrets using it on him.

Another darkhawk lover! Good to see, what are your main uses for him?

I generally use my r4 as a mutant counter

Another darkhawk lover! Good to see, what are your main uses for him?

I generally use my r4 as a mutant counter
    @IvarTheBoneless - sadly, I don't use him much in my current roster 😅 he was my first R5 sig 200, shortly after he came out.

He's always on defence, I did use him for map 6 as my best double immune - originally I switched between bleed and poison paths - recently I'm on biohazard, which I used him for a long time on, however I've started to use thing now, as long as I don't hit into the block, the bleeds give me a constant update on fury without having to worry about banking or throwing specials.

Don't get me wrong I love him and his a solid champ, id recommend anyone ranking him up, just with my roster, most my other champs can destroy before he starts to get his sp3/2 cycles in.
    Other problem is.. he always kills them before the sp3/2 cycles 😅 so I don't get as much of the fun with him - I want to try throw him at abyss, I know he wont clear but the health pools will be fun depending on who the first champ is
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 506 ★★★
    Well I guess saving since I suck at Ghost

Other problem is.. he always kills them before the sp3/2 cycles 😅 so I don't get as much of the fun with him - I want to try throw him at abyss, I know he wont clear but the health pools will be fun depending on who the first champ is

Yeah ever since I got ghost r4 I stopped using my darkhawk too sadly. Also love him to death but I hate that I can't use him to his full capacity like you said, not even in act 6.

I didn't even think about the abyss like that, cool! I hope to see some vids on youtube showcasing how good he is there!

Well I guess saving since I suck at Ghost

Good choice! Or practice ghost lol