**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mutant 5* Gem

So for the Christmas Gift, I got myself a shiny 5* Mutant AG, but I've got a few people I could use the gem on, of the few 5* I have, theres probably only 3 I can picture using it on. ArchAngel, Omega Red or Namor.

I'm only on 6.1.2 in terms of Cavalier, so I'm trying to decide which would be the best option.

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    I'm not going to offer suggestions since (a) I'm not playing at this level; and (2) I'm actually in the same position, with different champions.

However, can I suggest you (and contributors) provide information both with and without the relevant importance of synergies and suicide masteries? Do you run them?

Whilst I haven't had the fun of playing with either at high Sig/rank, I get the impression that if you don't run suicides and don't have relevant synergy partners, then the relative value of Awakening Namor and Omega Red is a lot lower.

As opposed to an option like, say, Havok or Archangel; who don't really rely on suicide masteries.

Add thoughts below, folks!
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    @Magrailothos

I have never used Suicides, nor do I know what it means. I know if you have them you get poisoned and bleed...I think. I don’t know what it helps.

I’ve finished just about all content on my main account (not LOL,don’t have the patience for that). I’ve cleared act 5 100%, cleared act 6.1 haven’t attempted the ready of 6.

I can clear any boss rush or uncollected without them. Would they help...probably.

Namor is a great option, that’s only going off of the rest of the community and how they feel abo him.

AA, domino are te other options.

AA would get ability reduction and domino gets crit failure thing.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Thebgj01 said:

@Magrailothos

I have never used Suicides, nor do I know what it means. I know if you have them you get poisoned and bleed...I think. I don’t know what it helps.

I’ve finished just about all content on my main account (not LOL,don’t have the patience for that). I’ve cleared act 5 100%, cleared act 6.1 haven’t attempted the ready of 6.

I can clear any boss rush or uncollected without them. Would they help...probably.

Namor is a great option, that’s only going off of the rest of the community and how they feel abo him.

AA, domino are te other options.

AA would get ability reduction and domino gets crit failure thing.

suicides increase attack but you get bleed or other debuff
    Im pretty sure namors dupe can reflect suicide damage onto opponent at high level