**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awaking Cull?

He is such a fun champion to use so I am wondering if you feel his awakening ability a good use of the generic AG?

Comments

• Options
    Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175

Have you got aegon, nick fury, or and all those awakened? Id personally hold on a generic - his a good champ, but id rather see him have a class based - its your game, if you have a use then go ahead. Im not sure whats going on with his rework tho, if theyre still planning to nerf or not

I got NF awakened and really all champions I need so if Cull gets much better awaken I want to go for it. But Kabam claim they're going to adjust him to make him better.....not sure exactly what that means but if it means more block proficiency for a bit of damage it's a good "balance" I guess.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Have you got aegon, nick fury, or and all those awakened? Id personally hold on a generic - his a good champ, but id rather see him have a class based - its your game, if you have a use then go ahead. Im not sure whats going on with his rework tho, if theyre still planning to nerf or not

I got NF awakened and really all champions I need so if Cull gets much better awaken I want to go for it. But Kabam claim they're going to adjust him to make him better.....not sure exactly what that means but if it means more block proficiency for a bit of damage it's a good "balance" I guess.
    awakening cull with a generic is not a great idea. save for ghost or namor or void or something like that. Also, Im pretty sure that cull is getting nerfed, not buffed
  • Options
    jschwerijschweri Posts: 52
    No way! He's about to be changed (and it's uncertain how)!
  • Options
    Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    jschweri said:

No way! He's about to be changed (and it's uncertain how)!

Really? When will this be introduced, in January?
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    I would wait on it till kabam is done "rebalancing" him... I've had the awakening gem and had him at rank 3 for months now... not going to get screwed out of rank up materials lol good luck though