**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thak you kabam for the gift

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
I really needed the awakening gem for my Aegon even unawakened i took him to rank 4 cause I had some faith that i would get a gem either as a Christmas gift or from v4 exploration which is nearly done , but you just solved the problem with your Christmas gift. So once again I say thanks and wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year (in advance).

Comments

• Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    whoa I used my gem on Aegon as well! but it was from a gem crystal so yeah don't know whether you were cav or not... looking forward to seeing us both complete labyrinth soon...
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Thanks for the gift Kabam, I was surprised to see it but made it soooooo worth it. I almost screamed lol
  • Options
    H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★

whoa I used my gem on Aegon as well! but it was from a gem crystal so yeah don't know whether you were cav or not... looking forward to seeing us both complete labyrinth soon...

Yeah i got the generic one and i never had any doubt about using it and I'm gonna be getting in labyrinth soon. Just have to do 100% v4. And yeah best of luck with LOL.