**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

PERFECT AWAKENING GEM PULL!

Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
This was exactly what I needed ......

.....to awaken my 5 star Dr Voodoo

And now he will be my 2nd r4/55 after Aegon
Thanks for the AG crystal kabam
I am pleased

Comments

• MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Exactly this happened to me. Then I got another 2 mystic gems
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    This also happened to me. Though I got it out of a greater gifting crystal, and then I spun out the awakening gem crystal, me only having 7 5*s at the moment was hoping for mutant and bang, 5* sunspot awoken
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    Voodoo awakened is amazing! Congrats.
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Thanks guys
    Priyansh7 said:

I am pleased

I dont understand why people put a disagree in a post which cant be disagreed 😂
    TRONG94 said:

Priyansh7 said:

Priyansh7 said:

I am pleased

I dont understand why people put a disagree in a post which cant be disagreed 😂
    Believe me, a lot of guys are salty when somebody has better luck than them. Somebody achieves Cavalier or 100% LoL, they click disagree. Somebody got 5* Domino, they disagree.
    Don't worry about them. Btw, congratz on awakening Voodoo.
    🤣I got sudden bursts of laughter after i read your comment, you are absolutely right 😂

Thanks btw, i was eagerly hoping for it to be mystic only nothing else