**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost Rider experts needed

GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion

Okay so I was watching Unofficial Kabam Mike video on GR against Rogue , now GR special one has fate seal(nullifies all buffs). In his video he was able to rip away a permanent Regen buff. But when I try to do this , it doesnt work... So the question is , did kabam change this ?

Comments

• nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Maybe because its not 100% to apply a Fate Seal without Blade synergy. The best way to learn how champions work is to read description of his abilities.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Yes, Kabam changed it in an update. Fate seal and nullify abilities no longer permanently remove a buff that is supposed to come back after a while
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    If thats the Rogue with 1% regen in Variant 3, she was fixed after a week or two when Variant 3 launched.

edited December 2019

Yes, Kabam changed it in an update. Fate seal and nullify abilities no longer permanently remove a buff that is supposed to come back after a while

Hes talking about permanent regen not permanently remove of regen. Reading its complicated, i know.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    nOux said:

Hes talking about permanent regen not permanently remove of regen. Reading its complicated, i know.
    The OP is talking about Rogue's permanent regen buff not being permanently removed, like it used to.
    That really isn't hard to read, but apparently you didn't understood it
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★

@nOux I think you need to calm down bro , I read his abilities, that's why I'm here asking...I know it's hard to understand that forums are meant for help not being rude 🤔
    How i am being rude by telling u that the best way to understand champion is reading his description? Did i called u names or how do u define word rude? I did it in the nicest way possible.
  • JtarunJtarun Posts: 86

@nOux I think you need to calm down bro , I read his abilities, that's why I'm here asking...I know it's hard to understand that forums are meant for help not being rude 🤔

It says prevent buffs for 5 seconds, which means the buff can activate after 5 seconds
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    edited December 2019
    @nOux sorry man it just sounded like it came across rude was all.. my bad , and @Jtarun yeah I know but what I'm getting at is it didn't nullify the Regen even for the 5 seconds but it's not a big deal the question had already been answered that it was a bugged and had been fixed
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

@nOux sorry man it just sounded like it came across rude was all.. my bad , and @Jtarun yeah I know but what I'm getting at is it didn't nullify the Regen even for the 5 seconds but it's not a big deal the question had already been answered that it was a bugged and had been fixed

Because. She hav Migt charge with when ther dash to u it removes your Debuffs that void don’t work to

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Did we ever find out if blade was on the team?
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Though, we can see that fate seal is applying..so nvm:) We also see that the regen is gone in the same image. Must be the mighty charge then? As stated above.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    As RakeYoung pointed out, kabam fix that rogue in variant 3. GR will not work. SS stagger stop her regen though. That is who I used to pass that rogue.