**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hall of Heros Massacre bug?

Am I missing something? If you hit Massacre you get incinerated and if you hit into his block you get cold snap. I used Colossus who is immune to both of them but I'd randomly get damage back when doing combos. It's as if I was fighting an Electro. This happened in both the Epic and Master difficulty.

Comments

• Part of massacres abilitys
  • I don't see anything in his description that would indicate taking damage when striking him. Care to fill me in?
  • Whenever a champion is immune to incernrate they take a burst of energy damage instead
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited December 2019
    So either you take the damage from Feezer Burn, or you take damage from Masacre. Great... well... when Immune anyway. Using someone like say Rulk, where he's not Immune, but immediately Purifies the Incinerate is a good idea.
  • The ability is functioning as designers and Masacre will deal that damage any time an Incinerate effect fails to apply due to an immunity, even if his bat isn't Ignited at the time. We apologize for any confusion and are working to separate that ability into a different section to make things more clear for anyone who was confused.