**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

what can I use these for?

NockoNocko Posts: 1,452 ★★★★★
Need some help from experienced summoners, I’ve had some pretty rotten luck with 6* pulls

I’ve got Green Goblin, Phoenix, Dormammu and just today Doctor Strange

Rather than a woe is me post about how **** they are, I want to try and spin this positively
Ive been playing for only 6 months or so, so haven’t touched any variant or act 6 content... am slowly ticking through 100% act 5, so is there any variant or act 6 content these guys will be useful in?

I’m thinking energy attack for strange, the immunities for Dormammu must be useful somewhere. Goblin and Phoenix seem like they’re harder to find champion specific content for though

Comments

• Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    For a start, getting four 6*s after playing the game for six months shows that you’re getting through content at a fair rate (or buying things at a fair rate, or a mix of the two) so the optimistic spin on this is that going at the same rate you should hopefully pick up some better pulls soon.

However, you can make these pulls work. Goblin is fine for general questing and AQ, as is Phoenix (she is fragile but hits reasonably hard). There is less to recommend with Strange.

Dormammu, though, is genuinely useful. Double immunity, but he is one of the best out there when it comes to power control. Using MM and SP2 you can effectively keep almost any champ power drained, which can be incredibly useful. Yes, he doesn’t hit very hard compared to the best chance, but the utility in terms of power control is really helpful in certain spots. He can also nullify and regen if you read up on his abilities. There are biohazard paths in Act 5 than you can use him on, but he’ll be great for Variant 2 as well when you get round to that.

So yeah, he’s not beyond god tier by any stretch, but he’s certainly a useful 6* to have and one that you should be able to find use for even when your roster expands.