**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stuff like these hurt!

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
These pulls cut deep! Been saving and grinding, got in trouble even for the last few shards to top up. A 5star wouldn't hurt this much!!!

😭😭😭

Do you think better days are ahead or no? I get tired, and feel like giving up on this game!

Why do they even allow champs like these in 6star collection? Do they have plans to balance all of these old champ to make them a bit, just a bit useable in contents nowadays?

Only thing he's got unawakened is this as a 6star. What!

Comments

• Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 β˜…β˜…
    I feel your pain. I have 5 6 star champions and they include DPX, Karnak and Cyclops Blue team.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I feel you pain, my first 3 5 stars were all ip back when 5 stars were as rare as 6 stars now
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I was lucky enough to get both Cyclops in my first 10 6* pulls. I may break the game owning both of them!
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Neotwism said:

I was lucky enough to get both Cyclops in my first 10 6* pulls. I may break the game owning both of them!

Good for me I haven't gotten any of them yet as 6stars. Cos I have both of them as 5stars and duped. Lemme shut my mouth before ... 🀐🀐🀐

Soar2878 said:

I feel your pain. I have 5 6 star champions and they include DPX, Karnak and Cyclops Blue team.

I know mine probably isn't the worst, but it hurts with ones like these especially when they need duplicate and stones to be decent. The last one before this was Darkhawk and mate, he sucks real bad unduped.

• WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 β˜…β˜…

I feel your pain.
    Zuro said:

My luck is terrible as well

Man, yours is terrible. Like a real massacre. Sorry hopefully something good might come your way.
    zeezee57 said:

My last four 6* were classic Spidey, Diablo, DPX and Goblin, in that order. Honestly I don't even pay 6* any mind, for anyone outside the top tier whales 5* will remain more potent than 6* for some time still. Duping and raising a 6* sig level will be a significant challenge for the foreseeable future.

Just like 5* though given enough pulls you'll eventually land some better champs. Even now my 5* hit ratio is 10 to 1 useless to worthwhile, just a matter of opening enough to get the good ones eventually.

You're right, that's what keeping me going. Just hard to take it in when you patiently work hard for 10k 6star shards only to get someone bad just like the day is going. It sucks.
  • 6* dare devil classic. Not a bad champ at all. Needs dupe, but it’s a champ for potential later use. There are much worse champs!!!
    (My first 6* was DD classic so I understand though)
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    J0eySn0w said:

Zuro said:

My luck is terrible as well

Man, yours is terrible. Like a real massacre. Sorry hopefully something good might come your way.
    Yeah sometimes I just cry myself to sleep knowing I'll never get a good 6 star. :(
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 β˜…β˜…

well... yesterday i completed variant 2 and i got this guy from the 5* crystal. not the desired outcome D:
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Original daredevil is good. There will be content that he’s very useful. For example War machine? Auto evade that
    Daddrieda said:

Original daredevil is good. There will be content that he’s very useful. For example War machine? Auto evade that

He needs duped and max sig stone to have that assured evade. We're talking about the next 5yrs for a 6star.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Well, Daredevil has a pretty decent perfect block chance
    This slightly increases his survivability... and invisibility also doesn’t affect him... so if there a hard IW or Hood boss, he might help
    Maybe

Trying to be positive here
    Thi101 said:

Well, Daredevil has a pretty decent perfect block chance
    This slightly increases his survivability... and invisibility also doesn’t affect him... so if there a hard IW or Hood boss, he might help
    Maybe

Trying to be positive here

Thanks bud. I appreciate, seeing others roster did make me feel sorry for them instead. The day was already bad and that on top made it worse.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I would love Sabretooth to pair with Omega Red!
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Could be worse. We always hope for a game changer when pulling a 6*. I have a duped Maw... much rather have DD than him. Lol. You'll get there, just takes time
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 β˜…β˜…β˜…

See this hurt..

But in whole I'm not too bad, I'm now hording to hunt for Doom's dupe in the features when released.. so I need to be a good boy on the forums and hope kabam is nice to me πŸ˜…

That Claire Voyant... that Storm
    I want them