**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Android Spenders Can Redeem in Game Units through Google Points...what about us iOS players?

Is it true that Android users have an advantage over iOS because they get free unit bundles using Google points?

https://youtu.be/csr-mClHadg

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Yes, I've been using my cellphone to make purchases for the Google points instead of my iPad. Ive gotten over 400 free units so far
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    It would seem so. Thanks for the heads up ;)
  • Options
    tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    It's currently only available in the US, Korea and Japan. Went looking for it myself and had to dig pretty deep to find that out.
  • Options
    Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    That is though the play store not Kabam. It's the same as when apple users get apple only deals.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Has anyone got the Premium Hero Booster Pack? It says it has 10 phc, energy refills and champion boosts. Im curious how many refills and what boosts you get? It costs more than the units. The phc means nothing to me so the other stuff is all that matters and it doesn't list quantities on my phone.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    tinman76 said:

It's currently only available in the US, Korea and Japan. Went looking for it myself and had to dig pretty deep to find that out.

Thats a shame. Hopefully it'll be available in new zealand soon
  • Options
    jschwerijschweri Posts: 52
    @Worknprogress - I don't see a lot of card sales during the year. They just had one during the Holidays and it was only $7.50 off a $50 or more card purchase.
  • Options
    This is something Google has setup through us. Apple would have to want to do the same or have a similar setup, but at this time that isn't possible with them. This also isn't something to really discuss on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.