**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let's discuss what Act 6 Rewards COMPLETION and EXPLORATION ought to look like. Get the ball rolling

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
My suggestion: (Super Lacking, Needs a little bit more, Just right, A little much over, Way Too Much)

Chapter 4 COMPLETION

5* Random Class Awakening, 1 fully formed T5B, 10000 6* shards, 15000 5* shards, R3 to R4 Random Class 5* rank up gem, R4 to R5 Random Class 5* rank up, 4 x T2A, 5 x Cavalier, 1.2M Gold

Chapter 4 EXPLORATION

5* Generic Awakening, 2 x 25% Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal, R4 to R5 Random Class 5* rank up gem, 4 x T5B, 10000 6* shards, 25K 5* shards, 8 x T2A, 2M Gold

Act 6 COMPLETION

6* Random Class Awakening, 2 x 25% Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal, Generic R1 to R2 6* Rank up Gem, 4 x T5B, 15K 6* shards, 30K 5* shards, 10 x T2A, 3M Gold

Act 6 EXPLORATION

6* Generic Awakening, 1 x fully formed T5 Class Crystal, Generic R2 to R3 6* Rank up Gem, 8 x T5B, 20K 6* shards, 40K 5* shards, 12 x T2A, 4M Gold

Comments

• Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Besides the 6* awakening and rank-up gems, the rest sounds about right...it’ll be a while before we see those given out as rewards (in Abyss probably), at least until after they sell a random class crystal for 18k units.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    The final boss of Act 6 will probably be a node higher than Maestro in LOL (300K PI @ 2.6M hit points). I'm guessing final Act 6 boss will be around 400K PI @ 3.5-4M hit points.
    I honestly don't see any reason why a 6* Generic Awakening gem would be a problem for exploration rewards, given the difficulty of exploring Act 6 will be.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    Exploration rewards for Act 6 will definitely be a 6* Generic. They did it for Act 5, I'm sure they will introduce it for Act 6.

I'm sure the 6* Generic will also appear in Abyss of Legends as well
    Those who disagree with my suggestion you really really believe we will get another 5* Generic Awakening like Act 5 Exploration Rewards?
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    raffster said:

My suggestion: (Super Lacking, Needs a little bit more, Just right, A little much over, Way Too Much)

Chapter 4 COMPLETION

5* Random Class Awakening, 1 fully formed T5B, 10000 6* shards, 15000 5* shards, R3 to R4 Random Class 5* rank up gem, R4 to R5 Random Class 5* rank up, 4 x T2A, 5 x Cavalier, 1.2M Gold

Chapter 4 EXPLORATION

5* Generic Awakening, 2 x 25% Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal, R4 to R5 Random Class 5* rank up gem, 4 x T5B, 10000 6* shards, 25K 5* shards, 8 x T2A, 2M Gold

Act 6 COMPLETION

6* Random Class Awakening, 2 x 25% Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal, Generic R1 to R2 6* Rank up Gem, 4 x T5B, 15K 6* shards, 30K 5* shards, 10 x T2A, 3M Gold

Act 6 EXPLORATION

6* Generic Awakening, 1 x fully formed T5 Class Crystal, Generic R2 to R3 6* Rank up Gem, 8 x T5B, 20K 6* shards, 40K 5* shards, 12 x T2A, 4M Gold

You can always dream. But bro what strain are you smoking I gotta get 2 of those please
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★
    I could bet that gifting top prizes Will be better than act 6 exploration.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    raffster said:

The final boss of Act 6 will probably be a node higher than Maestro in LOL (300K PI @ 2.6M hit points). I'm guessing final Act 6 boss will be around 400K PI @ 3.5-4M hit points.

That's not how hitpoints work...
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    400k PI with 4m health? Lol.

You’ll be in for a surprise.
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    xNig said:

haha.....yup. ;)
    xNig said:

500K with 5M health? LOLs
    Lol. Like 600k with 6m health.

Anyone wanna bid for 700k with 7m health?
  • xNig said:

Lol. Like 600k with 6m health.

Anyone wanna bid for 700k with 7m health?

you're out of your mind @xNig

it's gunna be 900k with 9m health.
    Awesome. Anyone going higher? 😂😂

We’ve a big bidder here.
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    raffster said:

Dude i saw Lagacy's video on act 6.4 beta the last boss is just a 1* skill symbiod
    It’s a placeholder...
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    i wouldn't waste time guessing what the rewards will be.. kabam will provide what they feel is justified.. regardless what we have to say about it..
    Looks like I was way off. Not even "half" if that could be quantified at all. Sad.

Wish list:

Act 6 COMPLETION
    6* Random Class Awakening,
    2 x 25% Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal,
    Generic R1 to R2 6* Rank up Gem,
    4 x T5B,
    15K 6* shards,
    30K 5* shards,
    10 x T2A, 3M Gold

Act 6 EXPLORATION
    6* Generic Awakening,
    1 x fully formed T5 Class Crystal,
    Generic R2 to R3 6* Rank up Gem,
    8 x T5B,
    20K 6* shards,
    40K 5* shards,
    12 x T2A, 4M Gold

Actual:

Act 6 Completion
    3x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst
    7x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst
    10,000x 6-Star Shards
    20,000x 5-Star Shard
    1x 5-Star Rank up Gem Crystal (Rank 4 to 5)
    1,500,000x Gold

Act 6 Exploration
    1x Tier 5 Class Catalyst Crystal
    4x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst
    8x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst
    1x 6-Star Awakening Gem Crystal
    2x 5-Star Rank up Gem Crystal (Rank 4 to 5)
    3,000,000x Gold
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I would hardly call those sad. Your expectations were pretty high.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

Doesn’t mean it’s still not sad. Surely even you can admit they’re off the mark on this one

Doesn’t mean it’s still not sad. Surely even you can admit they’re off the mark on this one
    That's not off the mark. It's in line with other Acts and Completion and Exploration. A fair amount of the highest Resources at that. Only place in the game you can get them at that quantity. The mark is what's disproportionate.

Dude, you are talking about the biggest full time internet troll out there. No, trolls don’t admit anything just to argue.
    Full-time Internet Troll? Highly doubtful. Sorry, but the Rewards are fair. That's what always happens in these cases. People develop all kinds of expectations, and when they come out in a reasonable way, they're disappointed. If they didn't make sense, that would be different. These make sense.

Dude, you are talking about the biggest full time internet troll out there. No, trolls don’t admit anything just to argue.
    Full-time Internet Troll? Highly doubtful. Sorry, but the Rewards are fair. That's what always happens in these cases. People develop all kinds of expectations, and when they come out in a reasonable way, they're disappointed. If they didn't make sense, that would be different. These make sense.
    How would you know if these rewards are fair if you don’t even play the game anymore? You have absolutely NO IDEA what rewards are & aren’t valued in-game right now, because you don’t even play it 😂. This is what I mean by trolling. You are not here about the game, because you don’t even play it. You are here to argue online & that is all.
    I've still been here. It's only been a few months since I've actually played. I hardly think there are complex factors I don't understand since then. If you're going to debate my points, then address the actual points. Otherwise you're just deflecting with an irrelevant point.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    raffster said:

Chapter 4 COMPLETION

Chapter 4 EXPLORATION

Act 6 COMPLETION

Act 6 EXPLORATION

100% guarantee that if they did this, you'd come back and complain about how bad the rewards are for the effort.

6* star rank up gems don't even exist.