**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LOL best team

Hi, I really want to go for LOL easy path and was wondering about what would be the best team for it since so many new awesome champions have been added. I was planning on taking Domino but recently pulled and awakened NF. Is he a better choice or maybe Ghost? What would you consider the best team to bring if you could choose from all champions. NB: I don’t have Ægon so I can’t use him. Thanks everyone

Comments

• HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Ghost maybe
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Keniutek said:

People salivate over the new champs and stuff... but you can do LOL with Blade and GR alone. Regen on both, great synergy, what's not to love ;)

Yeah I know it can be done with a lots of champions, like SL, but I wanted to know what you would consider the best team to bring 😁
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Ghost is a beast for Labyrinth, if you know how to play her well, I'd recommend building a synergy team around her.

Ghost
    Wasp
    Ant Man
    The Hood
    Heimdall

Good luck!
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I did my first run with Sparky. He’s a good option for outside lane.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Maxed out or even 4/55 duped Ægon shreds Labyrinth
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    What's a reasonable minimum signature level for aegon for him to be favored over other choices?
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Ægon
    Hela
    Angela
    Heimdall
    Proxima

Game....blouses....
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    My initial completion on easy path was this;

Infinite parry, huge incinerate, and critical bleeds;

Domino main attacker.
    Masacre for synergy
    Rhulk for synergy

Used him against colossus and falcon.
    Spidey r4
    Vulture for synergy.

Just don’t forget to use your potions on magik. Try to go full hp fighting against her. If you gonna need. I did that mistake and forget that if your health is low, labyrinth champs has high damage. So that limbo went crazy every time.