**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up/ awakening help

MINIWARLORDMINIWARLORD Posts: 62
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Hey all, a level up event just started and I’d like to get at least one rank up in. Looking for some opinions on who to focus on. My current thought is to use a generic on sunspot and bring him to R5, he’s got crazy damage and really good prestige. I do have the resources to get him to sig 200, but that would drain me, and if I then pull namor/OR I wouldn’t be able to get them to a high sig.

The last pic shows my rank up gem stash- I’ve got 4 4-5 gems, although no one I’d like to to use the class based gems on right now (only one that tempts me is using the cosmic on venom). Also have 6 T5B and plenty of other cats.

I do have 3 generic awakening gems in addition to that, so using one on sunspot wouldn’t be a big deal. Sig stones are my main concern there.

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Forgot to add- the next content I’ll be working on is exploration of V1 and 6.1. I’ve explored all other variants and done a completion run of 6.1/6.2. Explored LoL.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If prestige is a focus that sunspot would definitely be a good pick
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

If prestige is a focus that sunspot would definitely be a good pick

Definitely keeping prestige in mind. R5 sig 100 sunspot would put me at right about 10,000. Maxing his sig would be more like 10,200. And once I’m able to rank another solid champ to replace iceman, it’ll increase quite a bit more. I do also want to rank champs that will help me in harder content, and have plenty of rank up gems and materials.

• Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Lots of choices, Sunspot, Darkhawk r2, Havok...
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    NikoBravo said:

Lots of choices, Sunspot, Darkhawk r2, Havok...

Definitely considered DH, but I do already have a triple immune in Iceman so I’m not sure. If I duped havok I’d definitely consider ranking him, just not keen on using a generic for him.