Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Am i missing something!?!

H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 1,435 ★★★★
I was fight this killmonger and i couldnt parry him at all and unless that force of will node plays until him being stun immune i am boggled

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 1,435 ★★★★

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 10,630 ★★★★★
    You just missed your parry by the look of it
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    If that is AW, which it looks like, then you can definitely parry.
    Nope i saw the parry icon come up so... unless im seeing something then

If that is AW, which it looks like, then you can definitely parry.

Yeah it is AW. And its a tense war we are so close to plat 4 we just need to win this war and the next one
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    I see G1 in your guys future
  • DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 1,988 ★★★★
    Should be able to parry, I run that path in P3/4 occasionally and works fine, dont see a reason force of will should interact with a parry, or CaptIWs glancing charges
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 546 ★★★
    If this was AW, it's probably the Void synergy. It lets KM shrug debuffs and heal.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 11,631 ★★★★★
    solopolo said:

If this was AW, it's probably the Void synergy. It lets KM shrug debuffs and heal.

Synergies dont work for defenders.
  • Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 2,664 ★★★★

solopolo said:

Synergies dont work for defenders.
    ditto