**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New patch didn't fix Mordo?!ARE YOU KIDDING ME

CawnbreadCawnbread Posts: 19
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
They seriously aren't going to fix Mordo bug where if you end a combo with light attack the opponent is able to strike back immediately.Complete bull this champ has been out for months with this bug! Nah let's just leave this desirable champ screwed up even longer. Good job Kabamm bravo way to go, can't even describe how much his frustrates me

Comments

• Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I was disappointed in that as well.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Ending a combo with a light attack is mich different than ending in a medium but you get used to it over time. It toook me about a week to be able to parry with ghost rider after ending combos with light attacks but it is very doable
  • Options
    Yea i understand that,but when you have to end a medium atk when your facing all these noded to Hell champs in AW or map 5AQ and you happen to mess up your dead. Leaves you open for a full combo
  • Options
    Which your pretty much toast and you just lost your champ guess these guys can't fix a bug This simple to replicate
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I understand that. I hate that about aw. Miss a parry and you can't recover. I try to not do my 5th attack in a lot of aq and aw fights because you c an dash back immediately