**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Science Champ Rank Up!

caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
edited August 2017 in Strategy and Tips
So my issue is who to take to Rank 4 as a 4* but only for the science class. I know science isn't the best class and my options are very limited. Okay, so I have Electro, Red Hulk and Yellow Jacket all unduped. Unfortunately, I don't have Quake or Hulk and it doesn't look like I will get them in the near future. I need some help. Science class is the only class where I don't have a R4. So, obviously, who do I take up for sure out of these 3?

Comments

• Options
    caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    I guess I'll go with YJ
  • Options
    DefJ123DefJ123 Posts: 54
    I would say electro or yj. If you need a defender, electro for sure.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Electro is pretty good. Squishy, but he has good Damage if you keep moving. YJ is good for Champs that are prone to Specials like Hyperion.
  • Options
    Pera5Pera5 Posts: 52
    I think YJ is your best option....
    I had to choose between YJ and Cap WWII...i chose Cap and i'm happy but i was very undecided
  • Options
    MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    YJ
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    YJ, he can hold his own in a fight and is not as squishy as Electro.
  • Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    YJ is your best option of those. And while he isn't top tier, he is still one of the better science champs. Electro is fine, has decent damage output, but it's comparable to YJ. And YJ has more endurance, so will help you through quests a lot better.