**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How are SA rank rewards determined?

Need help on this; my alliance bounces between 160k and 260k points for minimum SA rank rewards. What goes into the calculation for this goal? Alliance rating? Number of members? I am lost; any help is appreciated!

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I believe it's alliance rating. Although I never heard of alliances getting demoted.
  • It's determined on how many members in your alliance are levelling up their champions and doing quests and u know u can just check on the game aswell
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    We keep bouncing back and forth as well.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    ItsMeRaven wrote: »
    It's determined on how many members in your alliance are levelling up their champions and doing quests and u know u can just check on the game aswell

It isn't in the game to view
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,762 ★★★★★

Interesting. Any idea how to bounce down? My alliance is stuck at 265k. Would be glad to find an option to stay at lower cutoffs.

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    winterthur wrote: »

Interesting. Any idea how to bounce down? My alliance is stuck at 265k. Would be glad to find an option to stay at lower cutoffs.

Kick people and hope it drops you enough
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    i think it's somewhere around 1.5m rating? something like that
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,762 ★★★★★
    Kick people and hope it drops you enough

Excellent idea. I'll get myself kicked out and join an alliance with lower rating. :)