**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No more Nerf!

I pulled Cull from the Featured he was in 2 featureds ago. Since then there’s been this ever looming “balance” of him that made me not rank 4 or 5 him. He does insane damage in AQ even at rank 3. And I really think he’d benefit greatly in his awakening.
So the question is since they’re not “balancing” Cull should I use a Generic AG and take him to 5?

I have 2 generic AGs so one kinda burning a hole in my pocket.

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    rank him up but don't awaken him
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Nothing has been stated about not touching Cull abilities.
    Its up to you, but consider he can be changed anytime
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    No more nerf until February if you read it properly
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    Wait and to to January. Instead getting bad about it wait to January to ikow what there Hav to said
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    No champs are being nerfed you all are using the wrong term. They will be balanced and they already said it won’t be a character changing balance. It’s a small tweak.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★

Nothing has been stated about not touching Cull abilities.
    Its up to you, but consider he can be changed anytime

Oh my. Do a little research, mate.
    I did, and I'm pretty confident about it.
    Can you indicate me where anything was announced, in regards to not changing Cull then? Or something saying that they will not change anything on a champion anytime?
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited December 2019

I personally don't find him viable for AQ, his block proficiency is like a wet paper bag to protect him.. and with the cost of AQ potions, and time it takes to ramp him, realistically you're not at full ramp until the final minis if your lucky.

Thats just me personally, I have seen him work occasionally, but not often

Not offten? I have a 5* rank 5 and 6* rank 2. Both dupped one at 200sig and one at 167. Block proficiency is bad but not to the point he is unusable, more in the 6* with the adrenaline mechanic nullifies most of the block damage. From act 6 to hard content, he's always able to get to the end and if not beat the chapter boss at least get them down to half.
    In AQ you gonna end up useing revives and potions in map 6 and above unless you have a really easy path. There is a reason they want to nuff him. It's to bad that seatin and other youtubers everyone follows 100% didn't bad mouth him earlier, everyone would think he sucked and kabam would of left him alone.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    The change in february could tune his dmg down but increase his block prof a bit too
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    It doesn’t matter if they increase his block prof, having higher attack means finishing fights faster and saving health in the long run, for that reason I wouldn’t invest my resources into him
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Kerneas said:

The change in february could tune his dmg down but increase his block prof a bit too

It would be too good to be true. In fact they can just decrease his damage and call it a balance.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I just pulled full and will literally not invest a single iso in him till after release of the balance. He will sit at r1 lvl1 till then. Not sure this is what they are going for but I can’t justify investing in something so unknown. Same would go for namor if I pull him