**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I have no received my Solo Gifting Rank rewards

2»

Comments

• RambORicH925RambORicH925 Posts: 5
    edited December 2019
  • Calculated from ally, not solo. My apologies. My main acct got solo rank rewards tho.
  • RambORicH925RambORicH925 Posts: 5
    edited December 2019
    A guy who scored lower than me got top 1 to 5%
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★

A guy who scored lower than me got top 1 to 5%

Hmm. Almost sounds like there were brackets.

• ScorpiodsuScorpiodsu Posts: 21
    edited December 2019

I’m guessing I’m 1-5% as well.
  • As we mentioned before, this event may take a bit longer than others to send all of the rewards out to everyone. There are a lot more players to send rewards to than something like a normal daily event, so it may take a bit longer, but the rewards will still be sent out appropriately.
  • Has anyone else’s solo gifting rewards not cams out yet ?? I got the alliance rewards but not the solo. If this problem has been posted somewhere else then I apologize.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Wait!!!! Just wait! It is new year eve, give time developers to distribute it.
  • FazeelFazeel Posts: 2
    Didnt get solo event gifting rank reward
  • Did anyone else not get solo rank rewards? Someone who had 16k got top 1to5% in my ally and I had 29k points and got nothing..my acct has been active for 2 yrs.

16k Solo did NOT get 1-5% (and you haven’t shown proof of that either, just your claim).

As others said who got 11-25% Solo, seems to range at least from 17k to 26k Points (mine was 26k and got that 11-25% range too).
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    I got 6-10% and I scored 36k. I think around 40k got 1-5%