**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Year’s Eve 5*

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
Hey everyone! Today, On New Year’s Eve 2019, I opened my 9th 5* hero crystal! And we are ending this year with a mystic madman waiting for us around the corner. I would love to hear tips for using this guy and what he is good at :)
Thanks for being an awesome community, and happy New Years!

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hes a good power control champ, but he’s a noodle, I’m not a Dormammu expert, but I generally start with a heavy then throw a few double medium combos then another heavy, they don’t get specials and you maximise the heavy attack damage, mostly use the l2, but his damage is just so weak I can’t be bothered to do fights with him, get bored
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Got this for my New Year's Eve 5 star.

Would've preferred Corvus, but I'll take it.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    He gets his best damage from placing, building up and then detonating a soul bond. It's Direct damage, and scales with his attack; so pretty decent against Cosmic opponents. Unfortunately his actual Attacks are pretty weak.

Heavy to place the soul bond; then either play normally and bait out a special or do MM combos to drain the Power to charge the soul bond.

If you play slowly and methodically, you can keep the opponent below 1 bar of Power the whole fight - it'll just be a really, really long fight...

Decent utility in being able to Nullify and Power Lock. And being Double immune but not a robot is useful too.

He's an okay pull; but I suspect you won't take him past rank 2.