**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awesome 2019 Kabam! Heck of a year for the contest!

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
edited January 2020 in General Discussion

GOIN OUT WITH A BANG TOO! Look at that beautiful dude whom I know nothing about.
Thanks for the Awakening gem on Christmas,my Nick fury thanks you as well. Amazing champs introduced this year! (Guilly2099 and nick fury being my favs) amazing job staff y’all been doin excellent can’t wait to see what 2020 brings us!

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hoping the side quest team is more on point for 2020
  • TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Posts: 78
    They've sure turned it around. I recall the days there was no support. No real rewards. And no concern. Now I feel like they are really trying to make the game work for everyone. I don't spend money now because im forced to. I do it because I want to and that makes the game way more enjoyable for me. I give the guys credit. They are trying hard and I don't think they get near enough credit or praise for it. Still a few kinks to work out but hands down 2019 kabam and mcoc is the best its ever been.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Favorite event this year gotta be

They've sure turned it around. I recall the days there was no support. No real rewards. And no concern. Now I feel like they are really trying to make the game work for everyone. I don't spend money now because im forced to. I do it because I want to and that makes the game way more enjoyable for me. I give the guys credit. They are trying hard and I don't think they get near enough credit or praise for it. Still a few kinks to work out but hands down 2019 kabam and mcoc is the best its ever been.

I agree. Every year it gets better
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    In all honesty it was a pretty rough year as far as event quest and side quest. The last month was very generous rewards wise. A bunch of missed opportunities like end game event and Miss steps. Act 6.2 was a pretty big fail, 6.3 was along the same lines but not nearly as bad. I do think they managed to recover some in the end but the totality of the year is not great
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Too many good things happened to my account this year for me to complain 🤷‍♂️