**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Characters I'd like to see

I'd like to tell everyone my opinion on who I'd like to see in-game, I've also done research on who is confirmed!

Confirmed: Carnage (Cosmic, most likely), Punisher 2099 (Tech, most likely).
Rumored: Gladiator Hulk (Cosmic or Science), Apocalypse (Mutant), Beta Ray Bill (Cosmic). Hammer of Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator Hulk's Helmet, and Apocalypse's Belt, appear in this video in link. https://youtu.be/gszEei5zR4s
Wanted (By Me And Maybe Others): Red Skull (Science), Green (or Hob) Goblin (Tech or Science), Spidey Noir (Science), Spidey 2099 (Tech), Mantis (Cosmic), Odin (Boss, Universal class), Red She Hulk (Science), Skaar (Cosmic), Hela (Cosmic or Mystic), Ego (Cosmic), Tigra (tell me your thoughts on class), Kraven (Skill).

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS!

Comments

• Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    edited May 2017
    One above all needs to be a boss fight
    And does none love dazzler
  • I'd like The Watchers in an event quest, not bosses or new characters, but just a cameo.
  • I want green goblin
  • I would LOVE him!
  • AJ_Tiger03AJ_Tiger03 Posts: 33
    I'd like to see Bishop (mutant), Blade (mystic), Medusa, Gorgon, Maximus (all Cosmics), Kraven (skill), Taskmaster (Skill).

For the rumored characters, some of them don't seem to fit the chart that was shared few weeks ago about who would be the 120th champ.
  • Yes, AJ, I agree with you very much, but they could come AFTER the first 120. Well some, Gladiator Hulk fits I believe.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'd love to see Red Skull, Heimdall, and another female Spidey. Silk or Mayhem.
  • Golden_GuardianGolden_Guardian Posts: 37
    Sentry (Cosmic) would be cool.
  • I would love to see Spider-man Noir!
  • Woolverine I agree, but I was saying who I would like, but she would be different than the other 3.
  • Lucashood123456Lucashood123456 Posts: 20
    edited May 2017
    Golden_Guardian he would be OP!
  • Grounded Wisdom, Silk would be sick!
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Sentry (Cosmic) would be cool.
    I think he would be Science.

And he could be a Boss too. For me, Sentry is more charismatic than Dorm, I would chose him before.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I would like to see.
    Fantastic 4
    Sentry
    Silver Surfer
    Weopon x wolverine
    Kitty Pride
    Jean Grey
    Mystic
    Atom
    Dr Doom
  • well on trucos it has og green goblin coming soon along with Doc OC Vulture all science red skull skill nova cosmic dazzler mutant and hulkbuster and daredevil with question marks maybe reworks..??
  • Wouldn't mind having Dr octopus as well
  • DJSmitty21DJSmitty21 Posts: 3
    Omega Red. Morbeus. The Blob. Silver Samurai. Deathstrike. Mr. Sinister. Sabretooth. Captain America (Hydra). Cloak and Dagger. Blade.
  • BenderBender Posts: 163
    Am I the only one who thinks about Ares when seeing that helmet. Matches the helmet from the comic that runs besides this game. But like someone said earlier, he doesnt fit for this year in the 2017 chart
  • Robin_84Robin_84 Posts: 6
    I want apocalypse , Gladiator and doctor doom
  • I saw a video by Seatin Man of Legends where it says the Sinister 6 might be next month's characters, and they fit in the chart.
    Vulture and Doc Ock fit, also with the Hydra thing whats gonna happen now
  • FilmScorpionFilmScorpion Posts: 130
    I would love Red Skull (Science), number one choice.

And Bullseye (Skill)! He would be awesome in the game.

Lizard (Science), but the original comic book Lizard, with the longer snout, purple pants, and the ripped lab coat. Not the horrible Ninja Turtle looking thing from the Amazing(ly bad) Spiderman movie.

Sabertooth (Mutant) would be fiercely awesome.

I will bet money right now that Vulture (Tech) comes out next month. To hype the release of Spiderman Homecoming, and tie in with that. They love the movie tie ins, for releasing new characters. For example, Doctor Strange, Guardians, etc. I have no doubt... Vulture lands in July.

Dracula (Magic). I know Marvel has Dracula as a character in the comics, but not sure if there would be rights issues about depicting him in a game. Alternately, Morbius (Science) would be a cool vampire character.

Since I'm on monsters, Werewolf by Night (Magic) would be excellent!

Doctor Doom (Science) would be fun, but Marvel has completely abandoned all Fantastic Four characters, since they don't have movie rights to them, and it benefits them nothing to promote or use the characters. Just free publicity for a competing studio. Which is why, if I'm not mistaken, they canceled the FF comic book some time ago. So he's least likely to ever be in the game, in my opinion.

I would rather have Hobgoblin (Magic) more than Green Goblin. Even back when I was reading the comics, I always thought Hobgoblin had a cooler look, and overall design. Plus --- and I may be in the minority on this --- I'm a little sick of Green Goblin, after they used him as a villain in EVERY Spiderman movie. Just too overexposed.

I just realized, all the characters I've thought of are villains. I guess I feel the villains are underrepresented in the game... or just cooler. Lol.
    Hobgoblin is more likely to come cause I feel KBM will focus on Norman Osbourne insanity as Iron Patriot (has so much potential but needs a massive buff) than the green nephew of Shrek. Vulture is 100% confirmed imo
  • Barnes1Barnes1 Posts: 23
    Would love odin ego and mantis
  • HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
    Spidey 2099,silver surfer,ANTI-VENOM,toxin,the fantastic 4.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Spider Woman (the classical Jessica Drew of course).
    Starfire (Spider-Man deserve all his Amazing Friends).
    Yocasta (Hajime Sorayama approve it).
    More Gwens.
  • MrAntiMrAnti Posts: 8
    I'd love to see Hydra Bob