**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Skill Rank Up Question

Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 466 ★★★
I've acquired the last Tier 4 Skill Catalyst I need to max out/R3 one of my Skill Champions. The champions are below, and I have 2 generic 4* awakening gems as well as 36 generic and 9 skill sig stones. I know everyone wants to see less rank up questions, but I wanted to be sure about this one, since my luck is horrible and I probably won't be able to do this again in a while. Both Nick and Gwenpool can be taken to 4/40 easily, I just haven't gotten around to getting the resources yet.

Skill Rank Up Question 16 votes

4* Blade, 4/40 Sig. 40
31%
Spity68Mohit_7DOKTOROKTOPUSTheInfintyChimi94 5 votes
4* Ægon, 4/40 Sig. 21
12%
AbarttoirDead1 2 votes
5* Killmonger, 2/35 Unawakened
37%
WeeaeaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLordNeoEtjamaIbbyTheToxicCactus 6 votes
18%
Duke_SilverBonzodavidsacoma_sack78 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Looks like I've misclicked. Last two were 4* Nick Fury Unawakened and 4* Gwenpool Unawakened.
  • Options
    sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Netflix Daredevil
  • Options
    AbarttoirAbarttoir Posts: 38
    4* Ægon, 4/40 Sig. 21
    Go with maxing 4* Ægon. Then you can clear a lot of content (relatively) easy to upgrade more champs.
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited January 2020
    5* Killmonger, 2/35 Unawakened
    If you have the sig stones to max out aegon then take him up since he might actually be more helpful for clearing act 5/ elder’s bane but keep in mind when u start act 6 4*s are banned. Km might help u more in the long run and taking a 5* to r3 is slightly cheaper than maxing out a 4* in terms of T4 basics.