**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any use for a 6* Antman?

ZazcoisaZazcoisa Posts: 28
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
A heartbreaking moment to get a useless 6* in the first day of 2020
Any use for him that i may not know?
And I believe the quantum synergy doesn't support him much when not awakened, right?

Comments

• solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Ghost/Wasp synergy.
  • ZazcoisaZazcoisa Posts: 28
    solopolo said:

Ghost/Wasp synergy.

Got none, other than 4*s
  • BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150
    I feel your pain, my last 6 star pull was Antman. I just got a 6 star Sentinel, so maybe your next pull will be decent enough. To answer your question: he has little use--arena and synergy for other champs during a quest. Though, if you have a Ronin, his poison and fatigue damage is increased and fights take less time to win...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    His only use is in the ghost synergy team
  • DtsDts Posts: 53
    Arena
  • Babyj_15Babyj_15 Posts: 8
    He becomes a beast with Ghost, Wasp & Ronin. He was my 2nd 6* and I was actually shocked by his damage with that team built around him.
  • JbwildeJbwilde Posts: 55
    He also has a good synergy with nick fury
  • TaintmanTaintman Posts: 32
    You got unlucky with Ain'tman, he's a puzzle piece of ghost and wasp synergy. No use of just himself.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,362 ★★★★★
    If you can add Ronin and Ghost, his damage gets better. The Wasp Glancing synergy needs him to be Awakened.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    He has a big health pool. You can put him to AoN node in War.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    You can learn the value of friendship with him, Ghost, and Wasp
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Be glad you got a useful champ. Everybody wants one of the few god teir 6* but there aren't that many. Wish I could trade all 7 of mine for that antman
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,362 ★★★★★
    Ezra7676 said:

Be glad you got a useful champ. Everybody wants one of the few god teir 6* but there aren't that many. Wish I could trade all 7 of mine for that antman

Yeah, sure you do.

Given that you're halfway to possessing arguably the best champ in the game (Awakened Aegon)...

You can't Awaken him without pulling him Unawakened first.

And btw, just as a suggestion, why not try out either him, or that Nightcrawler on the debuff-immune Power Shield Aegon in the UC EQ before deciding they're useless?
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    I wonder if a prize for finishing/exploring Act 6 can be 6* generic awakening gem...🤔