**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena -5 star shards like years past

Is there going to be an arena where you can grind 10k five star shards using 2 star heros like they had last few years? Just trying to plan my openings lol.

Comments

• Options
    tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    It was the first week of January last year. It was run the week before the next eq started.
  • Options
    Ir0nM8nIr0nM8n Posts: 33
    We have 6 days left for this EQ, so it might be coming then?
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Doesnt seem like coming or is it???
  • Options
    Any comments from moderators please, just if this is coming or not ?? ;)
  • Options
    Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171
    It wasn't an appreciation gift. It was to celebrate 1 million likes on their facebook page. That's why it was called road to a million
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Will be the acorn event in next month's quests.
  • Options
    Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    edited January 2020

There's no 2 star arena coming 👎
  • Options
    angelocrtzangelocrtz Posts: 100
    I would say there is still time for them to add one but doesn't look like they will. Such a shame one of the best things for every player based is that 2* arena grind for 5* shards.
  • Options
    Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    It should be for 10k 6* shards this time. 5* are old game now.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

It should be for 10k 6* shards this time. 5* are old game now.

Never happen.
    Can you imagine a new player with a handful of 3 and 4* getting a 6* crystal?

I could see that maybe happening but only open to uncollected or cavalier players
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    where is kabam mike when we need him
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Tbh i thought they were gonna release it new years day, pretty bummed, caught up on content so guess ill explore heroic for the last week before new eq drops.
  • Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I was thinking I came out on Jan 2nd last year? I am still hoping it will drop in unexpectedly this week?.
  • Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    From my understanding, that was one time event for facebook million like thing that happened two years ago in december(Road to Million). And following year, ppl wanted that event so bad, that kabam decided to bring it back in January(Road to Greatness i guess?). So that event wasnt anniversary or Christmas thing. Also wasn’t even traditional, but if they bring this back this year, we can consider this 2* arena event as traditional thing in future. That being said, I don’t know if that is gonna happen or not.
  • Options
    IlikeblanketsIlikeblankets Posts: 56
    Okay then, so we want it again so badly then let it be. Call it "Road to Greatness II". I told my alliance to not sell their 1 and 2 star champions in anticipation of the Road to Greatness returning a year later.

Come on Kabam. Let us have Round Two! :)