Gifting event

DeltaAdvancedDeltaAdvanced Posts: 92
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
I looked at the solo event and I don’t believe this event was played fair. I looked at one account and saw they got 70th place and there champs were not good. @Kabam Miike how is this possible?

[Images removed by moderator]

Comments

• DeltaAdvancedDeltaAdvanced Posts: 92
    I need some clarification
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    The gifting event dosent work like that. The point is, u buy odins worth of useless GGC's and gift them to your ungrateful alliance members and scammers in global chat and then you hope for a thanos
    U don't need good champs, heck u don't even need a 4 star, u just need to be above level 15 and have way too much money to spend on a mobile video game
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,231 ★★★★
    To score high you just need to spend money. They could have spent and gifted to others, but nobody gifted him anything back
  • DeltaAdvancedDeltaAdvanced Posts: 92
    But this account doesn’t deserve to be in 70th in the solo event. Kabam has to do something. @Kabam Miike
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, as others have mentioned, score was increased in this event by sending gifts to others, which doesn't require particular kinds of Champions. Also please keep in mind that calling out other players is not allowed on the forums. If you suspect suspicious behavior, you can report it directly to our Support Team. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
This discussion has been closed.