**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blessed or cursed ?

xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,142 ★★★★★
Got this guy as my 1st 5 star of 2020.

I'm really happy about it. But if you take a look at my 5 stars mutants then I have a problem 😅

Gonna take ages before I can rank them all. Yet again I shouldn't complain but it can be a bit frustrating when most of your good champs are from the same class.

Comments

• Options
    I'd focus Iceman > Namor > OML or Sunspot. psylocke is good and OR you'll prob want his dupe. Personally I like bishop. But i wouldn't put him in the high priority to rank first
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Upgrade whoever u like first, all are fire pulls (mutants). Iceman and OR really good for that annoying 6.1.5 crossbones
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Iceman then OML then sunspot and wait on namor cause of upcoming nerf
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited January 2020
    Arsoz said:

I'd focus Iceman > Namor > OML or Sunspot. psylocke is good and OR you'll prob want his dupe. Personally I like bishop. But i wouldn't put him in the high priority to rank first

Why not namor first dont come at me with the "nerf" reason
    Nah, I don't really care about the upcoming "nerfs". I just don't use him often and thought I heard he needed his dupe to be OP. Apparently I said the wrong thing it seems
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    I feel ya I wanted Ultron for the longest time but by the time i actually pulled him i had so many other great techs i just took him to r3 and left him alone just outta respect lol icebro is still a beast though still one of my favs
  • Options
    GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Omega is alot of fun , but if you are not running suicides he can fall a little short on damage output. So if you are not running suicides then iceman , namor or sunspot is your best bet imo