**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Warlock or Guillotine 2099

Recently opened both of these champs as 5*. After opening Warlock was pretty sure I’d be pushing him to R5 ASAP. Then I opened Guillotine 2099 and really not sure which of the two to focus on levelling.

Am Cavallier and still working through Act 6, exploring each Variant, and finishing LoL.

Lastly, as I’m not too familiar with either champ’s sig, would either of them be worth an AG?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Currently warlock is the better champ, but it may be worth waiting a couple weeks for the abyss because guilly could be a bit of a cheat code there, I wouldn’t use an ag on either
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited January 2020
    It’s a really tough dilemma just like nf or aegon. Warlock is like the tech nf great for every day use while g2099 is like the tech aegon who are much better for long fights. U can’t really go wrong with any of them but since U want to clear LOL and maybe the upcoming abyss, I’d say g2099. Warlock does have more practical uses every day and is much better for v2 and v3 (g2099 works great for v3 also). Both don’t need an ag but g2099’s can save ur combo in abyss/lol in case u take a hit. Gl when it comes out 👍🏻
  • Options
    LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 163

It’s a really tough dilemma just like nf or aegon. Warlock is like the tech nf great for every day use while g2099 is like the tech aegon who are much better for long fights. U can’t really go wrong with any of them but since U want to clear LOL and maybe the upcoming abyss, I’d say g2099. Warlock does have more practical uses every day and is much better for v2 and v3 (g2099 works great for v3 also). Both don’t need an ag but g2099’s can save ur combo in abyss/lol in case u take a hit. Gl when it comes out 👍🏻

The Aegon vs. NF analogy put the problem into great perspective. Thanks! Still not sure which way I’ll go, but I guess I’ll figure it out a little easier when Abyss drops.
  • Options
    VirtuistVirtuist Posts: 1
    I know this is an older post, but now that things have changed slightly with each champ, i'm curious what people would choose now? I have one awakening gem and the same problem with the two champs.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Also need to test out Warlock after the fix / nerf that he will receive in the next update.

What do you mean?