**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I'm at a dead point....advice?

Hi all
i don't know how to invest well my resources.

i have only 2 (bad) unduped 5* at 1/25, iron fist and og magneto....and a new 5* crystal coming
With the 6* coming i know it would be better to invest on 5*...but i also know that it would be best to wait until November to open the Crystal...

if i wait i must use some iso and cata on "old" 4*...maybe just to rank 3/30 and spend as less as possible waiting until november...

If I open the crystal now the chances of finding a good champ are low and if I don't take a good champion I will be forced to use my resources on 4* for quite some time..

Tips from those who have more experience?

many thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    In order to not lose resources i usually upgrade all my 4* to atleast R3 and even max 3*. Really depends how badly you're overflowing. if you need to use T4B then R4 some decent 4*. Building a good roster for arena isnt a bad thing. You will still need 4* for arena in the future i am sure, just like 3* are used today for inf streak in the basic arena.

If you can wait till November than do it. I know i wont be able to hold out that long lol I am already getting itchy waiting for September since it will have AV,CB, and NC which i would gladly take in 5*.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I still upgrade 4* if they are a higher tier, and I would suggest you do the same until you get a better stable of champs. I am at a later point in the game, and I am r3 unduped 5* to use resources and get ahead of the game a little. But just recently I r5 4* hulk, AA, and thinking of some others. Especially where you are in the game, do not expect 6* anytime soon. I would r2 IF, and focus on some 4* unless you have full defense/offense for war that are r4/r5
  • Options
    Pera5Pera5 Posts: 52
    Thanks for the advices!!
    If it can help these are the photos of my roster
    c0htqpa6udqi.png
    7ue3e9xe63xs.png
  • Options
    aarxyi8vshe6.png
  • Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited August 2017
    Starlord, mordo, gullotine, bp cw, so many options u got.
  • Options
    Where you are in game, I would work on upgrading SL, Ultron, Cap, crossbones, and whoever else you use a lot. Where you are in game, I wouldn't even save for 5*, I would keep upgrading your current roster and anything new you get
  • Options
    extended explanation to previous post: You don't have many 5*. In order to get 6* shards, you need to dupe 5*. You currently have such a low chance to do that, so you need more 5*. Ways to get 5* shards are wars and quests that are available including Act 5, Rttl, and monthly. You need upgraded 4* to do this. 3 for AQ, 3 for AW attack, 5 for defense. You may dupe a 5* to upgrade within the next two months, but to speed up the time of 5* duping, keep upgrading 4* to clear content and join higher alliances
  • Options
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    extended explanation to previous post: You don't have many 5*. In order to get 6* shards, you need to dupe 5*. You currently have such a low chance to do that, so you need more 5*. Ways to get 5* shards are wars and quests that are available including Act 5, Rttl, and monthly. You need upgraded 4* to do this. 3 for AQ, 3 for AW attack, 5 for defense. You may dupe a 5* to upgrade within the next two months, but to speed up the time of 5* duping, keep upgrading 4* to clear content and join higher alliances

So I can intelligently use my resources on 4* and wait at least September to open the 5* Crystal to have better odds than now...

• Options
    MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Pera5 wrote: »

So I can intelligently use my resources on 4* and wait at least September to open the 5* Crystal to have better odds than now...

I think thats a good idea personally.
  • Options
    ^agree
  • Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Yes, open your 5* crystal in September. You need to work on that so you can get better scores in arena. Even a terrible 5* (sorry about your current 2...ouch), but even they get a lot of points. And you might pull a real star. There are good ones in there.
  • Options
    thanks guys
  • Options
    2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    waiting till september only increases the amount of champions you can pull lowering the probability to pull a good one as well as a bad one. you could wait and pull hulkbuster or IP or you could open now and get Starlord/elektra .its still 50/50 to pull good or bad
  • Options
    waiting till september only increases the amount of champions you can pull lowering the probability to pull a good one as well as a bad one. you could wait and pull hulkbuster or IP or you could open now and get Starlord/elektra .its still 50/50 to pull good or bad

pssst.... 6* shards...
  • Options

pssst.... 6* shards...

And also depends on what champions will be add in september...if are 5/6 good champions...you’ll have 5/6 chance more to obtain a good one...