**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Masterys

Hi all, I am having trouble with my champs strength/power. My best champ is 4* starlord level 82 rank 5/50 but his power is on 4751 and around 15500, I'm aware it's all down to my masterys im on level 58 and all masterys gained are all placed but I must be doing something wrong please can people advise me on which masterys will make my champs stronger

Comments

• SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    This is a bit of an open question. If you want to post pics of your current masteries, I'm sure you'll have some people giving advice.
  • In mastery which are the best ones to have in offense and defense
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Yours [addressed to Monarch1] is a very open question. It would be better to be specific and ask what mastery you intends to invest in; at which level you are and what champs do you usually use.

Do bear in mind that mastery costs units to unlock and it gets expensive.

There is no perfect mastery and each setup has its unique purpose although there are generic builds.
    Of course, there are also mastery which are good for beginners and becomes worthless for Summoners at advanced level; therefore every Summoner has to re-visit their mastery setup every now and then.