**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any info about LoL points?

Hi everyone!
As you know we have LoL in game from last summer and Kabam announced some rules for getting legend title for top-300 exploration.
Also there were another way to get legend - to earn 10,000 Labyrinth points. That gives you legend title + 40 legend points.
The question is: how can I know how much points I have for now? I've already explored LoL for 100% and I'm interested to get legend title that way.
I'll be glad to get any useful information about that :)

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Hi everyone!
    As you know we have LoL in game from last summer and Kabam announced some rules for getting legend title for top-300 exploration.
    Also there were another way to get legend - to earn 10,000 Labyrinth points. That gives you legend title + 40 legend points.
    The question is: how can I know how much points I have for now? I've already explored LoL for 100% and I'm interested to get legend title that way.
    I'll be glad to get any useful information about that :)

I think the only way for a legend title was to be one of the first 300 to beat it. I think the points went away due to the prevalence of cheating and hacking to beat it.
  • Options
    VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    I made a post on this a while back, Kabam service told me that an announcement was impending. But I've heard nothing since.