**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally Some Luck From the Basics 5*

chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
edited January 2020 in General Discussion

Finally after 14 5* worse crystals containing meme players Finally new year got me Her i am like beyond happy finally the rng was on my side for a long long opening all paid off with her

To all The Ghost Player Out there Need All the Tips and Tricks !!!! Comment Down Below !!

Comments

• HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Now blast through the contents.
    Me and my tech AG are still waiting for her
    Congrats
  • chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    Hedron said:

Now blast through the contents.
    Me and my tech AG are still waiting for her
    Congrats

yaah mate she needs learning not that easy to play and need loads learning to with her but i got here is the big thing next target CMM
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    I dont even have her as a 3* but some get her as their first 5/6*. This really bugs me off
    Mephisto said:

I dont even have her as a 3* but some get her as their first 5/6*. This really bugs me off

i got her after 14 5* crystals and all were bad like meme one no worries you will get her
  • Congrats @chaos_bruh !!! Ghost is indeed good times. Her playstyle is a bit strange, and requires breaking some of your built in instincts. Namely blocking while Phasing. My best advice, watch some game play tutorials on YouTube, then practice, practice, practice! Takes time to learn her, but it's QUITE rewarding once you do!

Congrats @chaos_bruh !!! Ghost is indeed good times. Her playstyle is a bit strange, and requires breaking some of your built in instincts. Namely blocking while Phasing. My best advice, watch some game play tutorials on YouTube, then practice, practice, practice! Takes time to learn her, but it's QUITE rewarding once you do!

yeah been practicing for 3 days in all scenario now i am getting used to her now eventually i master her