**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Professor X idea

Have Professor X in the game... So here's my idea

When you select him and his ability is "mind control" At the start of the fight Prof X mind controls a random character from the in game universe to fight for him...

The selection will be random... so could be good could be bad (this should include any payable champion in the game(even Kang))

if the character is defeated Prof X is also defeated.

The rank and grade of the random character scales up in line with Prof X rank but whether the character is duped or not is random.

For his dupe ability something like psionic boosts Prof X uses his mental powers to grants 20% increased ability accuracy and 20% deceased ability accuracy against opponents

Also an idea to give a 3-star version to everyone in the game as it would be rather fun as summoners would be able to play as some of the characters they don't have on their roster.

Now I know Prof X wouldn't be a viable option for AQ or AW but this is more like a fun idea for end game players so we can have a bit of fun when doing some of the easier quests we have to get though like heroic EQ.

To be honest his class would probably have to be mutant but I do think this would be irrelevant.

Comments

• Options
    RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    nameplas wrote: »
    I saw another idea for him on reddit, it said

"It would be dope af if his sp3 would be him throwing his wheelchair on his opponent"

Ticket to hell please, I laughed so hard on this one
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Really good idea, but I would limit the characters he could use to those mutants within the X-man universe.
  • Options
    ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Really good idea, but I would limit the characters he could use to those mutants within the X-man universe.
    Why? He can still mind control other non mutant characters and has in the comics. Champs like Ultron, Vision, Magneto, and Dormammu would be immune to the mind control.
  • Options
    Nggy85Nggy85 Posts: 26
    The main idea comes from fighting games like Tekken who have characters like moukujin/combot.... limiting it to the X-men might be he right way to go about this but I thought it would be too restrictive...

maybe he could have an additional passive to increase attack and armour if the random character is an X-man.

• Options
    D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    Nice idea! :) Perhaps, a sig ability could be an increased chance to get non-stop, unobtainable champs?
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    Nggy85 wrote: »
    The rank and grade of the random character scales up in line with Prof X rank but whether the character is duped or not is random.
    For his dupe ability something like psionic boosts Prof X uses his mental powers to grants 20% increased ability accuracy and 20% deceased ability accuracy against opponents

I like your idea but would suggest, If the Professor is duped let his duped ability be the controlled champ be duped as well.
  • Options
    I think it would be more fun to just focus on his actual abilities.

Mind control the opponent, make the champ run into walls, or reduce his effectiveness, or fall down, get stunned...dazed just generally be a mess. Prof X could then drive into them with the chair, throw things at them...

He's in a wheelchair and has vast mental powers...he's not helpless, there are any number of canon in-universe things he can do to attack and defend.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    SP3, Professor X enter Cerebro and reverses all beneficial buffs and reverse controls of opponent.
    Think regen becomes degen and swipe forward becomes swipe backward.